Xmas24

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH is a Grinch but I've gone through and put all the films on record via sky + so I can watch them whenever. LOVE this channel, it's awesome!

Love it!!, I'm V+ most of the films though!. The film24 premier channel is the best one though as it's all films that wasn't on last year!.

Yeah I'm loving it! I've got Scrooge (with Alastair Sim) recorded on my TiVo, it's the best version ever and it's hardly ever on anymore. My Mum is coming round this weekend to bake some mince pies and watch it, can't wait! Gonna have to see what else I can record from it :D

Yeah I'm loving it! I've got Scrooge (with Alastair Sim) recorded on my TiVo, it's the best version ever and it's hardly ever on anymore. My Mum is coming round this weekend to bake some mince pies and watch it, can't wait! Gonna have to see what else I can record from it :D

How do you find the TiVo?, is it worth the hype?, nearly ordered one last night and something held me back!:dohh:

The apps and extra memory are good but personally I'd rather have V+. Deffo not worth the hype!

Love this channel, I sky+ them and watch while Phoebe is as nursery and Jacob has a nap, my little guilty pleasure!! My favourite films so far, Mr St Nick and Christmas Do-Over x

Those are my two favourite as well - I've watched Christmas Do-Over 3 years in a row now but it's just so good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->