Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Cool I've changed the title! How is everyone? This pregnancy is already different I'm feeling sick already, didn't until 7 weeks with Sam and I haven't had the horrible sharp round ligament pain yet like I did with Sam, should I be worried do you think?

Hi Pippin, I will be! I have a Sam who is almost the same age as your Sam!!!

It is scary, I worry about it constantly but I guess we have to manage don't we therefore we just will! In my mind, the first few weeks will be a struggle but once everything settles down it will just feel normal I'm sure!

Hey good choice in name :winkwink: I haven't planned anything yet for the big day. Must get on to it. That's when I'm going to tell my folks :wacko:

i had real easy prengnancies with my 2, but this one is horrid, sick, diorrehae (sp) headache, sleeping twice as much as b4, and hormones that could start an arguement in an empty room on the plus side my boobs look fantastic!!!!

also the rate you get baby belly is so much quicker this time, however my lovely MIL (ha ha ) says "well if you pop them out like smarties every year this is what happens" i smile through gritted teeth as i loosen the button on my trousers, or am i just over reacting due to my tame hormones!!!!

i love babies but this pregnancy sucks ha ha ha

Cool I've changed the title! How is everyone? This pregnancy is already different I'm feeling sick already, didn't until 7 weeks with Sam and I haven't had the horrible sharp round ligament pain yet like I did with Sam, should I be worried do you think?

I have found that it's only now at nearly 11 weeks that I'm getting the round ligament pain, I guess it wasn't that long ago that we were stetched out the first time so our body kinda knew what to do for the first few weeks!! hehe

Hi Pippin, I will be! I have a Sam who is almost the same age as your Sam!!!

It is scary, I worry about it constantly but I guess we have to manage don't we therefore we just will! In my mind, the first few weeks will be a struggle but once everything settles down it will just feel normal I'm sure!

Hey good choice in name :winkwink: I haven't planned anything yet for the big day. Must get on to it. That's when I'm going to tell my folks :wacko:

AW how lovely to tell your parents on Sam's birthday!! We haven't planned anything yet either, well we are going away on his birthday to a festival so...!!

I had loads of round ligament pain much earlier, and I've had a fair bit of nausea, which has made it difficult to eat :( Although I haven't been sick WOO! I'm completely zonked out at the moment, but Mog is away with her Dad so at least I'm getting rest at home. We've told our families and a fair few of our friends already, so it'll just be a facebook post for the odds and sods after the twelve week scan.

The mummies groups calm down a lot in Second Tri Pip, so I'd go back and join then. The March mummies is already much easier to keep up with :)

Things have been going alright here. This pregnancy has been much easier than with Christian as I've only felt tired, gassy and a couple other things. No MS (shocking).

We plan to tell our families after Christian's first birthday party has ended so that way most of the event will revolve around him.

If you've already told family and friends about your new arrival, how'd you do it? Just spill it out or did you do something creative?

To be honest, I'm a little scared as to how this pregnancy is going. With the less symptoms this time, I'm worried if everything's ok. Guess I'll find out come Wednesday since that'll be scan day.

Wow there are loads of us :yipee:

I'll change the title to our 'club' and put due dates up if you'd like me to? I tried joining the official April club but I my post got a bit lost and I think it's mostly new mums.

im doing the april club hun im sorry if ive missed your post whats your due date and ill add you when i update the list later. I can only update once a day. x

:hi: can I play here too please :flower: Lo is 9 months and I'm 9 weeks - eek :haha:
At least there are enough of us 'suffering' together eh!
I've felt: less tired
more sick
less headaches
more gassy
less ligament pain
more emotional
less boob pain

So up to now totally different! Have had an early scan as we had NO idea of dates as my cycle hasn't come back after 1st pregnancy and saw/heard the heartbeat :cloud9::cloud9:

Here's wishing us all a boring and uneventful time (and quiet toddlers!!!!)
:hugs::hugs:

I am really struggling this time with sickness and sheer exhaustion. I honestly can't explain how tired i am. I suppose being sick all day every day and being tired go hand in hand but i hope this passes soon. Also last time my boobs were sooo sore they hurt when i walked but this time although tender they aren't really sore at all.

I have never yet had a day when i have honestly really struggled with Poppy but this week i am, i can hardly keep my eyes open let alone run around after her. This is not fun!xx

Wow there are loads of us :yipee:

I'll change the title to our 'club' and put due dates up if you'd like me to? I tried joining the official April club but I my post got a bit lost and I think it's mostly new mums.

im doing the april club hun im sorry if ive missed your post whats your due date and ill add you when i update the list later. I can only update once a day. x

18th April accroding to nhs site or 20th according to everything else. Wasn't complaining it's just they are really chatty in there :rofl: it good everyone has formed friendships already. Thanks though appreciate it.

Things have been going alright here. This pregnancy has been much easier than with Christian as I've only felt tired, gassy and a couple other things. No MS (shocking).

We plan to tell our families after Christian's first birthday party has ended so that way most of the event will revolve around him.

If you've already told family and friends about your new arrival, how'd you do it? Just spill it out or did you do something creative?

To be honest, I'm a little scared as to how this pregnancy is going. With the less symptoms this time, I'm worried if everything's ok. Guess I'll find out come Wednesday since that'll be scan day.

Last time I wrote a Christmas card to my parents and my brother saying love from a 4w 4 day pip, they cried. This time I might say something along the lines of this maybe as much of a surprise to you as it was to us....... We're six weeks pregnant! I thought maybe I could make Sam a t shirt that says 'it's my birthday and I'm going to be a big brother' but I only want my parents to know so I've scrapped that idea.

i had real easy prengnancies with my 2, but this one is horrid, sick, diorrehae (sp) headache, sleeping twice as much as b4, and hormones that could start an arguement in an empty room on the plus side my boobs look fantastic!!!!

also the rate you get baby belly is so much quicker this time, however my lovely MIL (ha ha ) says "well if you pop them out like smarties every year this is what happens" i smile through gritted teeth as i loosen the button on my trousers, or am i just over reacting due to my tame hormones!!!!

i love babies but this pregnancy sucks ha ha ha

What a cheeky mil :rofl:

I have a short temper already :rofl: especially towards my dh :blush:

Hi my dd will be 20mths when baby arrives xx

Snap Sam will be the same, and welcome to our little club!

I am really struggling this time with sickness and sheer exhaustion. I honestly can't explain how tired i am. I suppose being sick all day every day and being tired go hand in hand but i hope this passes soon. Also last time my boobs were sooo sore they hurt when i walked but this time although tender they aren't really sore at all.

I have never yet had a day when i have honestly really struggled with Poppy but this week i am, i can hardly keep my eyes open let alone run around after her. This is not fun!xx

Are the pills not working Hun? I'm so sorry it's hard.

my LO will be around 15 months when this 1 is born :)

Hi :hi:

Armywife I'm with u there... I'm sure it wasn't this bad last time! Does that mean the labour is gonna be worse too!! Ha. Hope not. My boobs aren't as sore as last time either, they are a bit tender but nothing compared with last time x

Zoe will be almost exactly 18 months old when this one was born. Two questions for you mums:
1. Do you get not so great remarks/responses when people find out you're pregnant AGAIN ALREADY?! Ours was planned, and I've actually only heard good things about kiddos being so close in age. Like one watches the older one potty train and wants to do it too, learns their letters with the sibling, etc.

2. Any ideas for a first birthday party? I want something small but fun and I'm at a blank :(

Armywife I'm with u there... I'm sure it wasn't this bad last time! Does that mean the labour is gonna be worse too!! Ha. Hope not. My boobs aren't as sore as last time either, they are a bit tender but nothing compared with last time x

I hope not ! My labour was as long as Armywife's I'm hoping this one will slip out!

Zoe will be almost exactly 18 months old when this one was born. Two questions for you mums:
1. Do you get not so great remarks/responses when people find out you're pregnant AGAIN ALREADY?! Ours was planned, and I've actually only heard good things about kiddos being so close in age. Like one watches the older one potty train and wants to do it too, learns their letters with the sibling, etc.

2. Any ideas for a first birthday party? I want something small but fun and I'm at a blank :(

Hi, I'm really scared of what everyone is going to say and if I get negativity I'm going to try and ignore it. If you have anything I can say in return I'd be grateful! This is a surprise but a welcome one. Work is my biggest worry.

No ideas for birthday. We've just invited close friend with babies and our parents for afternoon tea and cake.

Pippin, Well I've been telling people that my job is temporary, slated to end in June 2011. And we know we have to have another c section, which we all know is expensive. So why not have the second now while we're both double insured? So far we haven't had to pay anything for my daughter's birth. I've actually been PAID $400 (I pre paid it at the clinic each month, and then my hubby's insurance covered it so I got it back).
With the economy right now, we don't know if I'll find another job. And my hubby is trying to get back into the medical field so I can stay home anyway. So it's just the best time.
People still have nasty things to say behind our back, but it really doesn't matter. And having them close together I think is a good idea. Even if they were planned, they're our children and it's our choice. As long as we aren't asking them to give us money to support them it's really none of their business :growlmad: Right? I'm soooo excited to be preggo again already! I truly loved every bit of pregnancy (except the hip pain) AND labor :happydance: I know I'm crazy, and pre epidural the contractions were painful. But I still loved every bit of it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->