Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

I have a 15 month 6 day gap and absolutely love it. Am hoping to get preggers again so I can have my next one close in age as well

i love my age gaps too. my girls are 19 months apart. my two youngest boys are 14 months and these next two will be 13 months:D

well my age gap is 55 weeks and will be 51/52 weeks this time and what possessed me to say to my midwife see you same time next year lol i was joking

so lexi arrived on the 28th june at 38 weeks following an induction, so i am now mommy to aaron who will be 3 on 17th august, jj who is 19 months and lexi who is 19 days old and my god its hard work. anyone else?xx

emma :cloud9: all that hard work will be missed much when the years start passing by. my oldest two are 12 and 11, they were 19 months apart. i can remember just wanting them to get bigger, but now i miss them being babies

so lexi arrived on the 28th june at 38 weeks following an induction, so i am now mommy to aaron who will be 3 on 17th august, jj who is 19 months and lexi who is 19 days old and my god its hard work. anyone else?xx

Oh wow! :cloud9: Congratulations

I have no experience in small age gaps.....yet!

But from what others say, especially on this great thread, its real tough at first, but it gets easier, so im keeping my fingers crossed for you :flower:

Sorry I've not posted in an extremely long time. Had issues logging in and then my subscribed threads went but I've found you again now.

We are 15 months and 3 days apart. Phoebe is 21 months and 3 days and Hayley is 6 months old today. Wouldn't change it for the world, yes some days are hard but 2 babies now matter what the difference in age will be difficult but it also has it's rewards.

Ryan and Evan have 12 months between them, Evan and Caleb have 3 years between them (not for the want of ttc but thats how it went) Caleb and Ava have 15 months between them and Ava and this baby will have 21 months between them.

Aww congrats!! :)

ahhh ladies I'm starting to get really nervous about having such a small age gap :-/

you will be fine hun and in a couple of years you will be so pleased you did when you see how close they are! x x

thank you yes it is hard work but i second what others say i love that they are so young as they have an incredible bond, aaron is always asking to hold his baby sister and now jj has started kissing her now he has realised she aint going anywhere.

I get nervous sometimes too....but then I just think of all the positives :)

not posted for a while ive had my hand full lol

just wanted to know those of you who have close age gap what are you doing about baby going in with toddler at night?

my eldest is teething really bad and not sleeping well but even when he does sleep he sleeps so lightly and you can only pop head in room to check on him or he wakes

well my lo is still ok in his crib but wont be for much longer and there is no room in our room for cot :-( he has got to share with his brother

how should i go about it as i dont want them just to wake each other all night and me get no sleep

my toddler is also on verge of jumping out of cot, he jumps up and down and leans forward as he does it and i swear if he leans anymore he will fall out

do i get him settled in bed now while lo is still in our room or do i try and get them settled in room together before i put toddler in bed?

im worried he will try and reach lo through bars and pull him about

hope you can help me xx

Hey everyone :wave:

By the time this baby is born by c-section, I will have 12 months and 3 weeks between my youngest two...starting to get very nervous about the small age gap :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->