Yall are bad influences

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
I can blame you right??? After seeing everyone buying the Flips I HAD to try one lol. So I just ordered one in ribbit, the stay dry one :) Here we don't have the same sale going on :( So I only got one but they did have the disposable inserts on sale buy one get one free so I got 2 packs of those for only $4.95 :happydance: I think we are going to try and switch Hayden completely back to cloth but we took our sprayer out so I ordered those liners in my other thread, then the flip, 2 packs of inserts....oh yeah and some preg tests :shrug: We'll see..... :thumbup:

I can't wait to try the flip!!!!

My god dont tell me you might be expecting too!!!
It seems almost all the girls are going for another round atm :rofl:

Wishing yuo the best and hope the result is what you want it to be :hugs:!

omg beth FX for you !! cant wait to see Hayden in his new flip :)

sara

xxxxxxx

what is a flip??? :rofl:

its a new nappy out same company that makkes BG (cottom babies) they are a prefold system and look v nice!!
:thumbup:......will find a link.........

https://www.thenaturalbabyresource.co...ay-Dry-Nappies

This is the Flip. You can use the reusable or the disposable inserts as an alternative to using disposables while travelling.

Funny! A friend is coming up next weekend and we're going to the Birth Studio where I originally bought my cloth diapers and I was thinking of testing out a Flip. I'm going to definitely check them out when we go!

oh that looks cool! would save alot of money too!

Yeah I'm hoping that if anything we like the disposable part and that would be cheaper than regular disposables, but I think I want him back in full time cloth so we'll see :D

I wouldn't think I'm preg because I do have an IUD, I don't have regular periods at all so I can't base it on that, all I know is suddenly I'm SO tired, my boobs have been sore now for a couple days (never happens unless preg) and yesterday I started peeing so often lol so I'm worried I might be. I would be happy..but worried with the IUD and we don't currently have insurance so have to figure that out

hm yea You know your name is on this year on the WTTlist do you :p?

Yeah we were planning on starting to try when Hayden was between 3-5yrs old we hadn't completely decided...he'll be 3 in Sept so we are early if so lol

OOOO!!!! I hope you are!!! :happydance: (except for the IUD part... that was my biggest fear of getting one... why I kept putting it off... and how I ended up knocked up! haha)

Hmm... Will be sending loads of :pink: vibes your way, just in case! ;)

Re: insurance... surely you would qualify for medicaid or WIC or something if you don't have insurance????

I'm hoping somehow we can qualify for medicaid, but with the amount Mark makes I really don't think so. Unless the qualifications are more loose when you're getting it just while being pregnant maybe I would be able to get it? I know when Mark was on just unemployment we couldn't qualify for medicaid for the kids, WIC and food stamps would have been less than $100 a month...how crazy is that??

Yeah I hope I am :D Need loads of pink dust thrown my way please lol. I've had the IUD for over 2yrs now and it's worked this far so I think I'm more than likely not but with the symptoms I figure it's safest to test to be sure

Do you think it gets better when the new health bill gets through? I still don;t really get how the system works in the US at the moment. :shrug:
Although theyre doing lots of shit with the German health care system too.

Honestly I pay no attention to politics and I really don't know what the new health bill consists of. I'm hoping it's better. Because as of now it's hard to find drs that do accept medicaid (government insurance), it's hard to qualify for it too.

Unfortunately, I don't think it will be much better. :nope: It is a compromise that ends up helping very few people, I think. And doesn't take effect for a few years anyway. We need to do away with private insurance altogether! :hissy:

My DH went to fill his prescription tonight -- insurance didn't cover it as he was made to switch insurances this year and hasn't gotten his new card yet. So the old insurance denied it. They wanted $400 for 30 pills!!! :shock: Obviously he told them to stuff it!

OMG!!! When we took Casen to the ER the other day...can't wait for that bill....we had to get 4 prescriptions and spent almost $200, crazy.

Oh yeah he's better now :) He was really sick then but much better after the visit. Thank you though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->