Yay finally!!!

mummykel1984

Reaction score
I can say we are having our babies next month!!! :happydance:
So excited and find out c section date on the 22nd :happydance:

I had the exact same thought when I turned the calendar to November this morning! Next month we meet our babies :thumbup:

SO exciting! Hope the time flies by for you, it will soon be here! xx

congrats it's so nice to know your end date you have something to countdown to now.

I thought the same thing today. It used to sound so far away when I told people I am due in December! Although it's pretty realistic I can pop y the end of November :)

Congrats! Me too! I thought this yesterday. C Section scheduled for Dec 20th! Yippee for Dec babies. It can't come fast enough!

I thought the same thing today. It used to sound so far away when I told people I am due in December! Although it's pretty realistic I can pop y the end of November :)

Hi katrus, how is everything going... its getting close now and the count down is on.. xx I am feeling good but have anemia so still a little tired but loving feeling her move every day and counting down the days. xx Hope your well. xx

Hi, Wishing!!!!! So happy to hear from you! Glad you're doing well, it is really the last stretch! What an amazing journey, right? I am kinda struggling now, although at least my anemia is under control now (pumping iron supplements 3xday). The worst thing is SPD, and just recently I started having pain/numbness in my hands and wrists, which I found out called a carpal tunnel syndrome. I wish I could stop working now, but I will try to hold on til December 1st. My gut feeling is that it will happen earlier though.
How are you holding up with anemia? This was my nightmare for a few weeks in the middle of pg, until we figured out what it was.

Hi, Wishing!!!!! So happy to hear from you! Glad you're doing well, it is really the last stretch! What an amazing journey, right? I am kinda struggling now, although at least my anemia is under control now (pumping iron supplements 3xday). The worst thing is SPD, and just recently I started having pain/numbness in my hands and wrists, which I found out called a carpal tunnel syndrome. I wish I could stop working now, but I will try to hold on til December 1st. My gut feeling is that it will happen earlier though.
How are you holding up with anemia? This was my nightmare for a few weeks in the middle of pg, until we figured out what it was.

Credit to you katrus I cant believe your still working there is no way I could still be, spd doesx not sound nice either, my cousin had that and she was in agony. The anemia I hope is under control but I wont know until my next bloods on the 20th november. I have pelvic pain on my right side and im sure she has droopped down in the last couple of days, everyone thinks im going to go early but im not holding my breath. Yeah I think if you can hold out in work till dec 1st I will have to call you wonder woman because you will probably have your girls a couple of weeks later. I cant believe we are 33 weeks, I havent cried much through this whole journey but I think when I have her in my arms the flood gates may open. Xx

Awww, you gonna make me cry now :) having another child, especially a girl, was my life long dream, and now I am getting two!
Btw, my next appointment is on the 20th as well. I really don't think I will make it til Dec 1, so now I secretly hope they will come on my birthday, on Nov 18th :) but that will be just over 34 weeks... It's really not that much left now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->