Yay grandbabies one day lol

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Lysal, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Lysal

Lysal Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd share been doing chinses new year with the kids at school and we are about to start the year of the rabbit.

According to the book we have those born in the year of the rabbit will be happy and successful and have many children. So we can all expect lots of grandbabies lol.

2. faun

faun Mum to 2 boys and 1 girl

Thats lovely my daughter is a rabbit and its nice to think this baby will be as well, i hope all my children grow up to be healthy and happy.

3. GersPrincess

GersPrincess Mummy of 3, soon to be 4!

That's so true, my Dad is a rabbit, has 5 kids so far and doesn't seem to be in any hurry to stop producing them lol x

ETA: he's just about to get married for the 3rd time and his new girlfriend wants at least 2 or 3 kids and he's more than happy to oblige!!

4. kanga

kanga Mummy Wummy

5. theresarhuebb

theresarhuebb x mother of 3 x

me my partner and my baby in my tummy are rabbits my daughters are a dog and a rat!! this is our 3rd child! x

6. spring_baby

spring_baby <a href="http://pregnancy

lol well I always figured my chance at grandchildren were good as this is my 4th and i am one of five and so far mum has 12 not including this one x