yay i got my bfp

dd29

Reaction score
helllllooooooo guys anyone else get there bfp round about now?? i got mine last monday and im now 5 and a half weeks pregnant im soooooo happy because had a very early misscarrage at 4 weeks in feb 2010. hwe been ttc for 6 months and cant believe its happened was sooooooooo shocked when the 2 lines came up have few more tests since and the test widow line is sronger than the control line so im stayin positive that this ones a keeper. so over joyed was just wondering if there is anyone who is about the same stage as me also wud like to wishust wen i felt loke giving up 2 everyone who got bfp congrats i was so sure it hadnt happened again this month how wrong was i 2 i really hope all those ttc get there bfp soon feel like we been truley blessed:happydance:

Congrats!! i got my BFP yesterday at 11dpo

Congratulations!!!
hi congrats on your bfp i know how u feel about the whole sticking thing i been so worried cuz i had a chemical pregnancy a few months ago so been goin a bit menal with the testing tis time like totaly obsessed lol my partner keeps telling me off because i cant seem to leave the pregnancy testing alone but was just so worried. i was only 4 wks when i first tested and been testing everyday since im now 5 wks and 4 days and its a very very srong positive and come up strait away and is even darker than control line it was lite when i first tested but has slowly been geting stronger each day so im hopfull this one is holding on 4 all its worth fingers crossed 4 u will prey how u been feeling? :thumbup:

Congrats!

wow thats amazing did this happen naturaly. huge congrats how far are thats gona feel strange all those arms and legs moving around how u feeling some people are saying im havin twins because im showin already and only 5 and a half weeks i had acute liver falure and kidney failure 2 years ago so bit unsure of whats gonna happen prob hav to b closely moniterd. also dead scared because my son was a 9 pounder im only tiny had him b4 the liver thing and really worried about havin a huge baby and my liver im hoping i wont b able to go the whole hog as my son was late im hopin because of my health i will b able to hav baby a little early so it wont b a elaphent lol x

thank you everyone and congrats to u all to. well im 7wks and 4 days now had a bit of a scare at 6 weeks thought i had a atopic pregnancy or was misscarrying again had to have early scan showed pregnancy was in rite place and cud see the sac with wat looked like a little dot sttuck to the side was told to go back a week later because they wernt really sure if everything looked ok. so spent the whole of last week convinced i was goona lose it but had my scan on monday and bean had grown loads and clearly visible wit a srtong beatin heart been told to go back at 12 weeks. so relieved but still worried got my first midwife appointment tommorow. :flower:

i also had a m/c this past feb.... n been ttc so im now 7dpo n hopin 4 a bfp soon... CONGRATS to both of u

i also had a m/c this past feb.... n been ttc so im now 7dpo n hopin 4 a bfp soon... CONGRATS to both of u

i also had a miscarrage in feb its realy not a nice thing to go through but ure totaly not alone and dont ever blame urself cuz i did and it ate me up. ill keep everything crossed 4 u that u acheive it very very soon im sure u will. i dont know about u but im a rite old worry bag about everything when we were trying i was worried there was something wrong these things just take time its soooooo enoying and i hated playing the waiting game. still playin it now really cuz im only 7wks and 5 days and its getting to those 12 weeks its so scarey. went to midwife today and she was talking about some scan i have to have which is routine but it tells u weather the baby has any problems and is adnormal and now im worrying about that and you ont have it till ure 12 to 13 wks then u got to wait 2 weeks 4 results just soooo worrying really hope little bean is gonna b ok and healthy. really hope u get ure much deserved big fat positive soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->