Yay - I ovulated!

alex_85

Reaction score
I started charting this month after being on the pill for about 5 years, then the implant for 3 years, then the pill again for a few months, and according to Fertility Friend I ovulated a few days ago :happydance:

It's not like I'm going to be TTC any time soon, but (and this is going to sound sad) I think its really cool to know whats going on with my body and to see that it all seems to be working properly. I've been off the pill for two proper cycles now, and I really thought it would take longer for things to get back to normal, but this is a step in the right direction :thumbup:

So yeah.... go me and my ovaries! :haha:

He he.... Your post really made me smile.

I'm looking forward to stopping my pill in August, and then I'll be looking into this charting thing that I've read so much about but wasn't going to get sucked into yet.

Congratulations. :)

You're totally not sad in the slightest.

I feel exactly the same. It's my 3rd month charting and I absolutely love it. I feel so much more in-tune with my body and the natural processes during each cycle. I'm loving all the little checks and logging my symptoms etc. It's just such a relief to know that your body is doing what it is supposed to be doing. For a person who hasn't gotten pregnant before this is a huge deal and worry and just knowing that things are looking really good and that you're ovulating really does take some of the worry away.

I am also logging all my symptoms in the 2ww in detail, so that I can compare when I'm actually TTC in the hope that I don't start symptom-spotting for things that usually happen anyway.

I'm finding that charting is also making the waiting go a bit quicker and is making me feel like I'm doing something really wonderfully positive on our quest to TTC in a few months' time. The sooner we can get pregnant when TTC the better, so I feel by charting I'm really giving us both a great head start and advantage in that regard.

Enjoy it!

I am also logging all my symptoms in the 2ww in detail, so that I can compare when I'm actually TTC in the hope that I don't start symptom-spotting for things that usually happen anyway.

:dance: Oh my gosh, thats a brilliant idea! I didnt even think of that, but I am the biggest drama queen going, and when I am TTC I will be thinking every tiny thing is a symptom and will be taking tests left right and centre. Being able to go back and see whats normal will definately help keep me sane (and stop me spending loads on tests!) :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->