Yay I'm 37 weeks!!!! Now to start the eviction process lol!

I've been bouncing on the birthing ball since yesterday and since then (TMI WARNING!) I've lost some big globs of mucus plug. I know that can mean nothing, but I'm hoping it means something is happening!

I've only ever lost plug whilst in early labour so fingers crossed!

losing the plug could mean your cervix is thinning out and dilating good luck xx

That sounds really promising justplay!! Iv bounced on my ball loads and no plug loss

Right well iv been doing better at trying to get this baby moving, drinking raspberry leaf tea again, when I do the school walks I'm not slowly waddling I'm briskly walking even though it's killing my pelvis with this spd, I'm going on my birthing ball loads and I even managed to have sex lol it was pretty uncomfortable though got to say lol, still no signs of anything happening though!

Go on top! That will work. Also lay for about 20mins to let the junk work 😂👍

I would feel hideous going on top at the moment lol but I did lay for about 15 mins before going for a shower lol Iv sooo had enough of being pregnant now lol this baby keeps laying in a way that's causing so much pain!! I keep trying to get it to move but it goes back to the same position before long lol Iv had enough ��

I find sex really uncomfortable now too! I feel like such a lump. I won't go on top, because I feel like I'm squashing poor OH, he can't go on top because I feel like he's squashing baby.. So doesn't leave much room for adventure! :haha: I hope something works for you soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->