YAY!! I'm Ovulating today...

Reaction score
Ahh the joys of trying to get pregnant... I'm pretty much clockwork but being older does'nt help either. I just noticed the lovely clear slimy cm... I think I have a few days to try, not sure, this time it came early? With me working nights and him days, looks like I may be out this round unless I get off work early and catch up with him and do the :sex: a few times... :lol: Well If I miss this time there is Valentines day....

Does anyone have any advice as how long I'll have to conceive?? I had my AF on the 5th and this egg white cm started an hour ago? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Anyone ovulating ........... help...

Well it looks like i'm gonna miss the boat, damn work schedules... GRRRR oh well, there is Valentines day...

i guess if you didnt get the chance to do it since the 18th u might hav missed it,but its not too l8t to at least try.if u did BD two days b4 that is 16 and 1 u myt hav caught the egg,but unfortunately the egg usuall survive around 24 hours.sperm around 72 hours.

Thanks .... but I'm deffo out this month, my OH has been so busy working and I work 2nd shift, we have'nt been able to get together GRRRR... Oh well... There is Valentines day... ;) thanks girlie :hugs:

my doctor actually told me something that i had never hear of before but i think it would be rather exhausting and overbearing but the said to have sex every 12 hours for 72 hours prior to ovulation and 72hours following. Apperantly 8 out of 10 couples hes recommended it to have come back pregnant within 2 cycles. He said if the woman is healthy and the man is healthy it should be nearly fool proof because there is a consistant amount of spermys constantly repopulating the uteris and replenishing the dead ones. Now i dont know how viable it is but if this isnt my cycle ive got a plan for my next one.

I know this is completly off topic but has neone else sat down and thought about the amount of dead organism that are inside of you from sex. I did tonight and it kinda weirded me out.

Well, it's not really dead organisms, it's more like dead cells. And you body is shading tons of those every day on it's own.

Thanks .... but I'm deffo out this month, my OH has been so busy working and I work 2nd shift, we have'nt been able to get together GRRRR... Oh well... There is Valentines day... ;) thanks girlie :hugs:

Fertile CM can start days before O! Because sperm can live days in your system waiting for the egg, your body is designed to carry them into the right spot way before O. You may still be in time! :)

Thank you ladies for the help... lol YEP we did the deed the night I ovulated and the next morning, I really don't think its gonna happen, but no big deal there is Valentines Day... :lol:

Think positive... Were all gonna get our :bfp: soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->