YaY lol

S

sarina53172

i got my ovulation tests in the mail to day along with the pregnancy tests...

when should i start testing? (ovulation..not preg.) and how many times a day would i do it...

this is my first time using them

Since you have a 27Day cycle (that's what your ticker says) you should start testing with the OV kit on CD6 or 7. For a 30 cycle they recommend CD10. Also when you get close to suspected OV date test once mid-morning and once mid-afternoon. That way you're sure to catch your LH surge.
Hope this helps and :dust:

ok thanks so if i took one today it would be inaccurate

Sarina, got my first positive opk the 15th so i am 3 dpo too. On the 15th it was dark, 16th a little lighter, 17th dark, 18th dark?can you take an opk and see if you get a dark line too since we are on the same cycle days... Please??? And do you feel anything today i have mild cramps ive never felt like this before... They dont hurt but they are def cramps.this pic is today cd18 at 12:30pm

Attachments

• CD-18.jpg
    CD-18.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 2
i took it and i got a very faint line...mine was definitely not that dark..and i took it about 20min ago...earlier today i was having a back ache and mild cramps but at the moment i am okay...starting to feel wet again..(sorry if TMI)......i dont know y i keep feeling..that im wet....do you know?

the back ache comes on n off though out the day and same with the cramping..had more of it earlier today

I'm 3DPO mine were dark Monday evening, Tuesday morning (15th), Tuesday evening. Then nothing after that.

I have cramping every month after O so I can't say that's a symptom :(

well this is all new to me but i research alot... or try to be lazy and post questions lol... well i am still dark i took another one its befour days sinve the first... i figure it has something to do with the clomid i dont ovulate on my own this is my first time ever having such dark opks.... they are usually light... then when i took the clomid i saw a major difference cd15 and they are still dark???i am cramping but not like af, i know its not implantation???well 1o more days until i test...

maybe that medicine has something to do with it..i have 11 hoping af does not show oooooo please dont come lol :dust:

Sarina, I got mine in today too lol. Now we can start testing together. I took one earlier and it's light but there's a line. I don't know what to make of it. I posted about it though. I also took an HPT for the hell of it and nothing's there obviously lol.

I posted my friends too but on both she has 2 lines so I'm not sure.

yes i got a light line too but that means its neg. i read the package like 5x and had my fiance manuel read it too lol he wants to be a part of all this now and said he is ttc i told him i want sex everyday and he said u want it everyday i sed yes he said okay lol

So, if it's light it's negative but if it's as dark as the control line or darker, that means it's positive?

yes. and if there is no line but the control then the test was invalid....grr i just got a sharp pain in my left ovary area

Ok then, I'm not ovulating just yet but I may be approaching it.

Hmm..ovulation pains maybe? I know I got a headache and I always get them when I'm ovulating. I had one last month when I was supposed to ovulate. That's why I still think I did ovulate last month.

i hope u ovulate on ur own so you dont have to take meds for that and itll be one less worry

ok ladies i got a for sure pos opk today, i even had cramps on my left side and in my uterus yesterday. opks are crazy lol...

Attachments

• cd19, day 5 positive opk.jpg
    cd19, day 5 positive opk.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 0
LOL WE BD THIS MORNING!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: BUT THE LAST TIME WE BD WAS THE NIGHT OF THE 16TH BEFORE THAT, BUT WE DID IT TWICE THE 15TH SO MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->