• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yay! Me and OH have picked names

Button#

Reaction score
We have picked names for our baby. My mum knows the girl's name we've chosen as she helped pick it but not the middle name and not the boys name at all. We're going to keep names secret until the baby is born as a surprise for people.

So our boys name is

Ashley John

and our girl's name is

Cordelia Susan

Both the middle names are family names. Is anyone else keeping their names a surprise until the baby's born?

We have picked names for our baby. My mum knows the girl's name we've chosen as she helped pick it but not the middle name and not the boys name at all. We're going to keep names secret until the baby is born as a surprise for people.

So our boys name is

Ashley John

and our girl's name is

Cordelia Susan

Both the middle names are family names. Is anyone else keeping their names a surprise until the baby's born?
I wasn't planning to, but after DH shared one of our favorite names with his family and they all had something peanut-galleryish to say, I'm considering it now!

The names we've chosen are names that neither of my siblings would consider naming their kids, so we are safe with sharing them! They like the names we've chosen, but it's not really their style.

We've chosen Timothy Victor and Andrea Ruth.

We have kept our babys name a secret!!!

Although almost everyone pushes us to tell them but we have remained firm and no one knows.

I have had 5 close friends due around the same time as me so have been on tenterhooks incase they choose our name too. So far 3 down 2 to go and no one has had a boy yet so we have been saved lol!!!

Lovely names BTW

Sarah xxx

Thanks Sarah, I'm lucky one of the two other pregnant people I know is Indian and will be going for an Indian name and the other one has already told me what names she's going for so I'm safe!

BridieChild, your names are lovely.

I love Cordelia good choice. Makes me think of Buffy the Vampire Slayer lol i loved that show.

Why did you choose Ashley for a boys name Im curious I know it started as a boys name like in gone with the wind thats why my parents named me ashley

Why did you choose Ashley for a boys name Im curious I know it started as a boys name like in gone with the wind thats why my parents named me ashley

I was actually watching Hustle and there's a guy on there called Ash and I also love Gone With The Wind. There's a few famous male Ashleys and I've always considered it a boys name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->