Yay - regulation of cycles!

airotciv

Reaction score
We've been ttc for eight months, this is month 9. When we first started ttc, I had been on the pill for 9.5 years and had stopped taking it 6 weeks before.

Month 1, I ovulated on day 14 and had a 28 day cycle. Then day 15, then day 16. Then we just 'relaxed' for a couple of months and I reckon we might have been missing ovulation by a couple of days...

Last month and this month, we're using the CBFM and both months I have had my first peak on day 17, so it seems my cycles are regulating and that I'm beginning to ovulate on the same day each month :).

So I sooooooooooo hope we get our BFP this month!!!

I hope we're having sex enough, we'll have covered days 11, 14, 17, 18 and 19...we've never had sex the day after ovulation because it's always been too tiring by that point, so this month we're relaxing a bit beforehand and then hopefully have all the good :spermy: for the day before, of and after ovulation :). Do you think that might work???

On a separate note, I am an Auntie again - a baby boy, my stepsister gave birth this morning, they tried for 18 months and got their BFP and now little (well, not that little - 9lb 12oz!) baby boy is here :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->