Yay!! Soo happy this is now open!

hello, im new here. im also ttc #1, we have been trying for 7 months now but no luck :( trying to stay positive even though my fiance and i just found out that his cousin and his girlfriend (in hs) are pregnant.

good luck to those who are due to test soon :)

hello, im new here. im also ttc #1, we have been trying for 7 months now but no luck :( trying to stay positive even though my fiance and i just found out that his cousin and his girlfriend (in hs) are pregnant.

good luck to those who are due to test soon :)

were in a similar position :-( crappy isn't it...only the people that are preggers in our life deliberatly went all out to get preggers so they could "beat us" into having a baby.........how sad, but still upsetting.
Good luck x

Does'nt that urk you... I see pregnant people everywhere... Our time will come soon :)

I'm sooo happy this opened up, now we have a lil private sector of our own.. Fabulous...

I've been TTC on and off for a few months, I'm hoping this is THE month for Us... even though me and OH are'nt talking again... :lol: He's got alot of growing up to do... lol
7dpo and I've cramped on and off since 5 dpo, breakouts, soar throat, stuffy nose one minute and runny the next, lower abdomenal pulls and twinges YAY... I'm so excited, yet scared... weird huh... Good Luck ladies... Wishing you all the best..

Hurray for this thread/forum. Waiting to test on cycle no5. Really not been trying that long in the grand scheme of things but it feels like 5 years not 5 months! But this thread feels lucky to me :)

I'm 22 and DH is 26. He has two kids and I have none. We've been married for 9 months and trying all along, but I need clomid so I did two cycles and both were bfns. Hoping 3rd tine is the charm.

ME TOO, I LIKE BEING ABLE TO TALK TO THE WOMEN THAT HAVENT TTC#1... I GUESS I GET A LITTLE JEALOUS WHEN I SEE THREAD LIKe ttc#3... LOL... I JUST WANT ONE!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum..........i'm 29 and my DH is 28. My DH has a 7 year old son from a previous relationship. We got married last April and sadly my mum passed away in December.

This is our first real month of trying...I had my implant at the end of Feb so this will be my first 'normal' cycle. I am currently on CD11 so planning to :sex: every day for the next ten days! I have been using OPKs but so far all of them have been negative.

I always just thought the first time I had unprotected sex it would happen and i'm starting to panic slightly as I am just desperate to get pregnant!

Anyone want to be my TTC buddy? Would be so nice to have someone to share worries/frustrations/ups/downs etc with.

:dust:

Hi Everyone
Hopin&prayin - yes it does...so unfair! and I know what you mean....we had a little tiff last night but deep down I was thinking...I need your sperm LOL Good luck looks like you have some good symptoms there x

Mooncake76 - it feels lucky to me aswell! and everything does feel like years instead of months :-(

Tina Bee - hopefully 3rd time lucky FX

Arrielle - I get a little jealous too - all I want is to get my BFP and have my beautiful bundle of joy in my arms and to know everything is ok - soo happy we have this now!

Kate6126 - sorry to hear about your mum, I thought it would happen straight away aswell, but no such luck :-( I will be your buddy - good luck

Sorry if I missed anyone out - good luck to everyone and plenty of fairy dust xx

:wave: Hey all... Hows everyone doing?

To Lily.... It sounds horrible but thats what I thought as well, I don't need his BS I just need his swimmers... :haha: Well...... The sides of my boobs hurt so bad, I was at Bingo and I noticed my left bb is way bigger than my right one... :lol: I freaked...
I woke to major breakout on my chest everywhere, had a spat of spotting tonight now nothing, possible IB? I'm 8dpo and OMG I feel pregnant... I'm bloated and feeling full... no cramping at all.. and Sooooooooo exhausted... I'm going to bed as we speak 9:35 I'm out... I'm holding out a few more days to test.. I'm nervous and yet scared at the same time... long story...

Nite all... Heres to us getting our 1st :bfp: Sending loads of baby dust around
:dust: :dust: :dust: and Super sticky dust at that... :)

:wave: Hey all... Hows everyone doing?

To Lily.... It sounds horrible but thats what I thought as well, I don't need his BS I just need his swimmers... :haha: Well...... The sides of my boobs hurt so bad, I was at Bingo and I noticed my left bb is way bigger than my right one... :lol: I freaked...
I woke to major breakout on my chest everywhere, had a spat of spotting tonight now nothing, possible IB? I'm 8dpo and OMG I feel pregnant... I'm bloated and feeling full... no cramping at all.. and Sooooooooo exhausted... I'm going to bed as we speak 9:35 I'm out... I'm holding out a few more days to test.. I'm nervous and yet scared at the same time... long story...

Nite all... Heres to us getting our 1st :bfp: Sending loads of baby dust around
:dust: :dust: :dust: and Super sticky dust at that... :)

Sounding very very hopeful, hope you get it hun x

Thank you, from everything that is going on I feel positive, yet some of them mock PMS too :shrug: bbs still soar just not as bad but when I brush them Yikes.. lol dry mouth still, feeling nausea now after I ate, puke... I'm so fatigued, I feel like I have'nt slept and thats all I've been doing... IF I am pregnant I'm hitting the gym hard, I don't want to get huge... :haha: I'm holding off a few more days to see what happens if AF shows, I am tempted to test but I have to be strong and wait... I don't want a heartbreak of a :bfn: or a faint line delimma... I just made a thread on 11 dpo gonna see where everyone is at and symptoms and all... :) hop aboard the crazytrain... :lol:

How are you doing?? What dpo are you? When are you testing?

I think you are right to feel positive, you will know for sure soon, I am excited for you, FX this is it! You have really good signs. You are stronger than I would be at that point, good on you for waiting tho! I am not really sure what DPO I am tbh as I decided not to track this cycle, tried for a less obsessive approach this time but I think that has actually made me worse! At a guess I would say 2 DPO, I am waiting until the 9th April to test if AF doesn't show before then, I will go check out you thread now xx

Oh wow you have a ways to go if your at 2 dpo bless you... Patience is not my vertue. I told myself that I was'nt going to obsess and symptom spot this time, yeah right... :lol: How can you not when things happen that normally don't... :haha:
Hang in there girlie, its gonna happen soon... Its just around the corner...

Thank you... I have my moments when I'm not too positive, today has been a rollercoaster of cramps and headaches and OMG bbs hurt!! and itch... IF I'm not then this is just one cruel joke... I'll keep you posted :hugs:

were in a similar position :-( crappy isn't it...only the people that are preggers in our life deliberatly went all out to get preggers so they could "beat us" into having a baby.........how sad, but still upsetting.
Good luck x

its a horrible feeling, whenever he told us i went into the bedroom and cried. i felt bad but nobody knows we have been trying becuase i dont want to have to explain myself to everyone every month that it still hasnt happened and what could be the culprit. when i was younger i was abused and i may not be able to concieve. and all i've ever wanted was to be a mom. ( i know thats alot to process but i feel comfortable explaining my situation) but back to the family issue the next thing that he said was "i beat you guys at something since you got engaged right after hs" i was like :huh:.

but baby dust to everyone :)
https://littlemansmom.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/baby-dust.gif

Good luck x

its a horrible feeling, whenever he told us i went into the bedroom and cried. i felt bad but nobody knows we have been trying becuase i dont want to have to explain myself to everyone every month that it still hasnt happened and what could be the culprit. when i was younger i was abused and i may not be able to concieve. and all i've ever wanted was to be a mom. ( i know thats alot to process but i feel comfortable explaining my situation) but back to the family issue the next thing that he said was "i beat you guys at something since you got engaged right after hs" i was like :huh:.

Hey Hun
That is awful, I am so sorry that has happened to you :hugs::hugs::hugs: have you explained what has previously happened to you to your docter? get him to run some checks!
Yes families are crazy sometimes....I just don't get some people's mentality!! At least we know that when we get engaged, married, have children (i.e. all the important life changing things we can go through) it's because we chose to have it that way and NOT because of some petty reason like them! My Mum said to me people only do things like that because they are jealous and insecure - and I think she is right!
Good luck sweetie and lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs: keep in touch - pm me anytime xx

pheonixrising First, I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my first the same time you did. I was just wondering how your cycles have been going since then. normally I O around cd 19, last cycle is was cd22, now I am on cd25 and nothing. :shrug: My CM and BBT have also been a little of. it seems like I always have some kind of EWCM which makes it even more difficult to track O and to top things off...my temp went above the coverline for 3 days so I thought I O'd but now it's been below for 3 days. Sorry for the babbling...just wanna know if you have experienced any of this after your loss.

Hey - sorry I didn't reply sooner, I've had internet problems!
I normally ov around CD20 - straight after the miscarriage (if you do count m/c as CD1 it was CD26 I possibly ovulated (by bbt) and this last month it was around CD20 by BBT. I have to say my temperatures have been all over the place - up and down a lot more than normal since the m/c - I hope they settle soon, they used to be really clear!

Good luck to you!

Hugs to you - you deserve your little miracle and I love the bucket of baby dust!
And its only natural to resent others being pregnant - I do it all the time and I am fed up of feeling guilty about it. Its tough for us (ESP ttc #1!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->