YAY! Spotting has stopped

susanneb1984

Reaction score
WooHoo! My spotting has finally stopped......still trying not to get over excited as still feel like :witch: is waiting around the corner but relieved it's stopped....
Wish I'd used OPK's now so I knew when I'd OVed, but they drove me crazy when I used them! So best case now is that I OVed early and it was implantation spotting :)

Hi there.
Just interested when abouts in your cycle you had spotting and whether it was red blood (...sorry!) I am due my AF on Monday but have had spotting (red blood) on Wed evening, Thurs evening and on Fri morning... nothing today! I really thought it was the witch making an early arrival but it is unheard of for me to spot before AF starts and it has only been very light spotting. Seems too long a time to be implantation bleeding though and a little late I would think! If the witch stays away tonight though I will test in the morning I think, just incases! Good luck to you!
KTP x

I starting spotting the night I think I OVed, cd14 of a 28 day cycle. It started off pinky mixed in with CM and became brown and then turning slightly more red but it was still mixed with my CM....

Just been the toilet and it's back :( very light pink, a tiny tiny spot but I've got mild cramps as well.

I starting spotting the night I think I OVed, cd14 of a 28 day cycle. It started off pinky mixed in with CM and became brown and then turning slightly more red but it was still mixed with my CM....

Just been the toilet and it's back :( very light pink, a tiny tiny spot but I've got mild cramps as well.

could it be implantation bleeding?

Hi Ardum,

I'm soooo hoping it is....but can't help but think I'm out already this month :cry:

If it was implantation, when would it stop and when could I test?

Hi Ardum,

I'm soooo hoping it is....but can't help but think I'm out already this month :cry:

If it was implantation, when would it stop and when could I test?

Im also wondering about that, I read somewhere that implantation bleeding occurs a few days after conception. Some has experienced it, some didn't.

BABY DUST TO YOU MY FRIEND.. :hugs:

Thanks, didn't have implantation with my 2DD's but hey anything goes.........

I have 3 daughters and have had several miscarriage and only once had implantation bleeding. Its not actually that common :) good luck xxx

Don't wanna dash anyone's hopes but I had spotting last month - it was just a couple of days and because I spotted with my first I thought this was it. But I felt strongly that the witch was coming and sure enuf after a day of no spotting - it came. I hope for you ladies it isn't and it is implantation bleeding - I think even if you haven't had it before, you can still have it with this one.
Good luck. I think implantation bleeding is usually a couple of days before AF due that is why people mistake it.

:hugs:

Oh Susanne

You must be so confused honey. Hope the spotting stops for you soon and you get that BFP xxxxxxx

Still got the spotting, peeing loads, the cramps are now a stabbing feeling low down, inside and around my back :( don't know whats going on anymore.

Well now 6dpo...god this month is dragging a lot more than usual.
I still have slight spotting but seems to be worse at night, anyone know why?

Did a test this morning, but it's a 25mIu and it's far too early anyway, but am a complete POAS addict. Was BFN, but that's to be expected.

I just wish I knew what was going on, I'm having symptoms but spotting???? I never spot, not even before af.

Sorry girls feel like I'm moaning AGAIN :(

Well the spotting has been rarely there today, but not getting too excited because it's done this before. Am peeing so much, soooo hungry and the cramps have gone for now too. My nipples are sore, and poking out! hahaha

Trying desperately not to get my hopes up, ordered some 10MiU tests today, only Ebay cheapies but enough for me not to get upset about wasting money! I know they aren't all that reliable but if I get a faint line I'll buy a cb or fr to check it!

My emotions are swapping so frequently, don't know what to think half the time. Think my brains asleep most of the time!

good luck susanne. hope you get your BFP soon.

I had spotting on thursday which lasted until saturday night.....af wasnt due until yesterday. nothing since but feel really nauseous and got headache too along with af type cramps but nowhere near as bad!!!

took pregnancy test but its still BFN!!! :-(

dont know whats going on!

Will do...although if it's positive you'll all hear me screaming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->