YAY! Spotting has stopped

well ive got everything crossed for you! think im going to test friday morning if i can wait that long!!!

Not yet, it's still only early so not expecting anything tbh....

Not long been the toilet so it's a waiting game....again!

dont be scared hun! Just remember that its not over until the witch shows xxxx

will u hurry up and go for a wee!!!! lol im dying to find out! xxx

aww well dont worry hun... it may just be too early!! im still getting BFN's and its been 7 days since i missed af.

got loads symptoms though!! keeping my fingers crossed for you hunny! xx

Thanks, am gonna test in the morning.....and prob will until af. Didn't think it would be so disappointing though :(

try not to let it get to you too much hun! ino its disheartening when you get a BFN but just remember that it may still be too early to test! xx

Yeah I know, but now got cramps so think af is indeed on her way :(

Will test again in the morning, with the hope that maybe something grew overnight! hahaha still peeing loads, but the cramps have gone. Only lasted about 20 mins and then went again! Grrr :witch: is playing games I think....

Shoo go away evil :witch:

i still have cramps and am 7 days late for af. cramps are a good sign..... fingers crossed! x

Fed up :growlmad:

9dpo and the vvvvv faint line I saw this morning has gone :cry:

I know it's only early, and it's still possible but felt so good about this month and now I just wanna :cry:

Grrrr stupid. And cb need shooting! Their cb digi have 2 lines regardless, I mean how chuffing stupid! Although the woman I spoke to was very nice, but cb need shooting!

Couldn't resist using it though, stupid tests!

On a real downer now, :blush: luckily the girls are going out for a bit this afternoon so can sit and :cry:
Stupid emotions! hahaha

Well got another super faint line tonight, gonna test in the morning.....

Just a quick question, I'm waking up to pee in the night, is is ok to do a test then? Concerned that I'm not waiting long enough for the hgc to build up!

I believe that 4 hours is usually sufficient... can't confirm it, but that's what I've read. :)

best to test with first morning urine as thats when the hcg is most concentrated!! x good luck! let us know how u get on! xx

Yeah got another 2 vvvvvvv faint :bfp: on ic, and what I 'THINK' may have been a line on a fr, just waiting for DP to get back so I can go and get some more tests! hahaha he still doesn't know so you ladies are my hope at the minute!

So will test again in the morning, 10dpo today so feeling fairly positive. Just hope my faith isn't wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->