YAY! Spotting has stopped

ahhhhhhh hun am so pleased for you! its all looking good then...... im still showing negative but have the cramps, the sore boobs that have grown twice the size, blue veins on breasts, had the spotting etc..... i feel realy different but still nothing!

went for a smear today.... can they pick up pregnancy if i were to be pregnant at all? xxx

Not as far as I know, they test for abnormal cells not pregnancy but I could be wrong...you'd think after having gone through 5yrs of abnormal smears and colposcopy I'd know! hahaha

Still trying to contain my excitement! hahaha still not told DP! You girlies are the only ones who know!

ahhhh bet he will be thrilled when you tell him? are you planning on telling him anytime soon or are you goign to wait until its a definate? xx

Gonna wait til I know for sure, a bit worried about telling him TBH! Even though we're TTC, he never asks or wants to know about OV or cm, or anything like that. I think it freaks him out a bit! He just likes the sex! hahahaha

hahaha yeah they are all like that...... my bf says " dont tell me when ur ov and about cm and bleeding etc, jus tell me when you are needing me lol. x hahahaha

Hahaha I can't even put it like that or he'd freak despite the fact we have 2DD's.....
Hoping to get a good line tomorrow because one of my household jobs is the kittens litter tray and obviously can't do it if I'm pregnant so hoping to get a good line because it needs doing!

I feel like af is coming :cry::sad2::sad2:

I'm sitting in bed crying like a small child :cry:

I'm pretty sure she's on her evil way. Here come the tears again.......

I know what you're going through, I came off the pill on 20th july and had no sign of :witch: until last night when after BD I noticed i was spotting ever such a tiny amount. It stopped straight away and today it happened again but only a tiny amount again. No cramps at all which could be a good sign!

Its just so confusing...i think it might be my body and hormones going back to normal but I wish that if AF is going to turn up it would just hurry up and get it over with.

Good luck for your BFP very soon! x

Right, I've done yet another ic and it's def darker than yesterday...

I've posted pics in the pic gallery! OMG am shaking!

hey hun, just seen your pics inthe gllery.... cant see asecond line of 3 of them but im sure i can see a vvvvv faint one on the first pic!!!!

good luck! have u tested today?? xxx

not over yet though hun........ im now about 9-10 days late for af and still gettin BFN!!

boobs are KILLING me, even to walk and defo to lie on them. Bf gave me a hug this morning and i was like OUCH!!!!!!

feel slightly sicky this morning too but i dont know what to think anymore!! :-(

I know hunni, someone said on one of my threads that boys show up later so maybe if i get my :bfp: it'll be a boy!

When you going to docs?

Went to the docs on friday but she seems determined to get me off the subject of pregnancy so i didnt get a blood test.......

reckons its to do with the pill i "used" to be on....????

has took some swabs and done a smear.... can smears detect pregnancy?

She mentioned that my cervix was a bluish colour but said that some peoples are blueish colour in general.....

i read that a bluish tinged cervix means pregnancy?? so now im really confused!!! xxx

My cervix has never been blue! well not that I know of...maybe see a different doctor....

Think we should start screaming 'We will get our BFP's tomorrow' over and over until our bodies listen

hahahahahaha well there u go........ obviously everyones cervix is different..... lol

is it possible to still be showing bfn after being nearly 10 days late or should i just give up?

What tests have you been using???

I've heard of women not getting their :bfp: until they are 2 weeks later, so around 6 weeks. So don't give up yet..

have used clearblue normal and digi and also early bird..... all negative......... i was reading up on if ov tests can be used as hpts and it says if the test line is darker than the control line then its a positive so i used one of my leftover opks and the test line was darker than control line so i got a bit excited but then obvioulsy realised that it means absolutely nothin and im not gonna get any further along!!!! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->