Yay!

T

thompsonic

Ok it's not related to WTT but I'm really excited and wanted to tell someone so I hope you don't mind!

I have a job! I've been wanting a job for ages, sending out my CV, asking everywhere but getting turned down for being too young. But today I got a call with an offer for some washing up at a nearby restaurant :happydance: It's not much but a job is a job and it's great because I'll finally have some actually experience to put on a CV! I'm not sure how much work I'll be doing because I'll be sharing shifts with someone else, so I will have to win them over with my sparkling personality so they decided it is worth keeping me on!

My first shift is Saturday, 11-3pm :) Wish me luck!
xx

Good luck sweety! A job is a job, my first job was at KFC on a sunday! I had to wear a t-shirt saying "finger licking good".... ahhh those were strange times :blush:

Thanks :) I'm really excited just to be earning money, no matter how little, and to have some responsibility.
Though my mood has been dampened slightly by the fact that whilst getting my little sister ready for bed, she kicked me with full pelt (albeit accidentaly) on the bridge of my nose whilst wearing sturdy school shoes. My nose has now swollen up attractively and my eyes are streaming.
It's safe to say I'm not feeling so broody right now...

Owww I know how that feels, my OH regularly smacks me in the head from his nightmares (hes a big fidgit) lol I just punch him back in the face.. (probably not the best solution but when you get hit in the face by a bulky 6"4 guys hand after being asleep, your entitled to get a little grouchy lol)

:D Just enjoy the job and savour the opportunity!

Ahh that's a really good attitude to have thompsonic, and plutoble is right, a job is a job, as long as it brings in the money we all need who cares!

Good luck for tomorrow - I hope it all goes well, and I hope ur bruise goes down, sounds painful!! ouch xx

big congratulations on your job! i agree, a job is a job, and we all had to start some where, whilst at uni i worked in a pub - and i loved it! x

Well done and good luck for tomorrow. My first job was in macdonalds at 17 so your doing better than me.

Congrats and good luck! My first job was making breakfasts at an old people's home. I was 16 doing my A-levels.

Good luck :) as everyone else is saying a job is a job. My first job was in a hairdressers sweeping up and making drinks :) it brings in the money so its all good :) Hope your first shift goes great xx

Oooh well done! My first job was working in Greggs wearing a sexy hairnet so you're doing better than I was at that stage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->