YAY

Congratulations Parkep, that is fantastic news..........
I hope i am the same as u and will get my BFP. I tested the day my AF was due and got BFN. AF was due on mon so gonna wait til sat 2 test again if AF doesnt come. U really have gave me some extra hope as i kept thinking bout that BFN and that it myst b true, espec when u read bout all these BFP 10dpo and mine was 14dpo when i got my BFN.
Need some advice do u think i should wait 2 sat morning 2 test or b4.
Congrats again xxxxx

Thank you ladies~!!

Auntiebee if you can wait i would say wait till saturday beats seeing the dreaded bfn but if i were in your shoes it would be hard to wait!! and i know what you mean about all those ladies getting bfps at 9 or 10 dpo. i was not one of them dont let it dishearten you hun! :hugs:

Congratulations! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy x

Hey Parkep, thankyou so much really hope ur right. AF still hasnt appeared even though i was certain it was comin yest as i had the worst cramps and lower back ache. I am soooo gonna try and wait til sat morn 2 test usin FMU as my DH is off work and will b there 2 support me no matter wot the result. But in sayin that i am off work tm (friday) and i may find myself tempted 2 do a test, really hope not as i will b on my own and then i hav a hectic nite wi family comin round so will hav no time 2 speak 2 my DH 2 tell him wiout family members running around the place. No gonna wait til sat morn so i can slip back in2 bad after and snuggle up 2 my DH, no mater if i get that dreaded BFN or the unbelieveable BFP.

Do u think i could get the BFP??

Baby dust 2 all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

park-ep did u wait 4 days from your last BFN til u got ur BFP??

Oh bee im sorry the :witch: showed up! lots of :dust: for your next cylce :(
thank you ladies for all the support :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"