yay!

Carolina

Reaction score
I know this isnt as exciting as getting a bfp but i got a digital clear blue ovulation monitor, the ones were you get a smiley face when its ovulation time. After 7 months i finally got my first positive yesterday! I have always used the cheapies and have gotten close to a positive but never a definate positive! Ive also bd the last 4 days in a row which is more than normal! Oh is getting the flu so im not sure if we will tonight which is frustratinf because im gtting ovulation pains and i know im ovulating today! Do you think it will effect our chances if we dont tonight?

i don't know if it will effect your chances or not if you don't BD tonight...sperm can live a couple days and there may be a stash just waiting on the egg! But for me...i get doubts when i skip a day lol. Like last month around O time we BD on 11+12 skipped 13 and did it the 14th...of course AF showed up and now i keep thinking to myself "i should not have skipped the 13th!!!" but then there's no way of knowing if that would have changed anything or not anyway. it's like a lose lose situation lol...you either BD when you don't feel like it or you skip it and might regret it later on.

Good luck! Hope you catch the egg :dust:

yeah i really dont want to skip tonight but i dont want to piss off oh either! dont want to feel like im forcing him have to keep telling myself hes not a baby machine:dohh:

Congrats on your smiley face! Is there no way you can tempt your other half? Pump him full of flu stuff, lots of energy stuff (try blue smarties- have you seen how kids react!) and work him up a bit
I honestly don't know if it will spoil your chances if you don't tonight but I wish you loads of luck!:dust:

yeah i really dont want to skip tonight but i dont want to piss off oh either! dont want to feel like im forcing him have to keep telling myself hes not a baby machine:dohh:

Honestly I think it's always best to try and leave our OHs out of anything too technical when it comes to TTC. Can you BD without him knowing (or is it too late?) that it is O time?

Good luck :hugs:

thats fantastic xx i've never had an opk

I agree with Tansey -Give him some daytime tylenol flu pills and he'll be hyper/ delirious and won't even know what you're doing with him or his " body" haha
I am sure I read somewhere that the egg only lasts 12 - 24 hrs before it disolves. Good luck...and POOR OH for being sick with an ovulating wife!

Can you BD without him knowing (or is it too late?) that it is O time

:rofl: I read that as 'can you BD wihtout him knowing' :rofl:

Now that would be a skill worth learning!! :rofl:

yes he knows i showed him the smiley face:rofl: i will see how he feels when we go to bed fingers crossed! atheres no way i cud bd without him knowing that wud be a skill:rofl:

rather then saying cmon let go bed or what every try saying.....hey babe wud u like a nice massage to make u feel better etc....try the whole reverse phsycoligy thing turn him on lol and make him ask u....if that dont work then jus say hey babes jus tonight i no ur poorly but we can have lots of rest guilty eyes if u have to!! lol and then say the same tomo jus to be sure lol xx good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->