YAY!

LovingYou

Karinna and Willow's mom
Reaction score
Well after getting so irritated that my doctor won't do a scan until 17 weeks, i booked a private 4d scan today!! i'll be 10 weeks and 1 day pregnant on January 9th, and i have a scan that day at 1:45 pm. I'm so excited!

My mom is traveling to Germany on december 22nd, and will be coming home january 7th, so i am surprising her with a 4d scan 2 days later. :D

i soo want a 4d scan,
just dont have a clue how much they are etc :/
xx

i soo want a 4d scan,
just dont have a clue how much they are etc :/
xx

they have some super expensive ones here, and some cheaper ones, depending on the time and stuff.

i'm getting a 30 minute package, in a movie theatre style room, so i can invite as many people as i want. i get a cd, plus print outs of my baby, and all kinds of stuff. its only going to cost me $89. so i think thats about 54 pounds?

I think thats a really good price for a scan, i don't need a long scan or anything, i just want to be able to see my baby before 17 weeks, you know.

Here, its hard to find a private place that does 2d scans, most places only do 4d, which is even better so i will get to see really good images of my baby at only 10 weeks and 1 day.

I hope you can get one :]

yeah im gonna look in to it now cos if its around that price its worth having! :)
hope yours turns out well!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"