yay!

tannembaum

Little Elsie bums mum!
Reaction score
After Elsie was born oh said he didnt want any more children. She is such a wonderfully behaved baby but it was quite a traumatic birth and we had quite a lot of tears trying to bf in the first few weeks so i suppose that put him off.
Anyway a few weeks back i got up the courage to say i wanted another baby (i think he was quite shocked to say the least lol) then whilst watching one
born last night he said we should have another :)
Im quite happy as i didnt want Elsie to be an only child or to have a brother or sister years younger as i am 5 years younger than my brother and we fought like cat and dog.

So fingers crossed i'll be buying some tiny fits soon :happydance:

Congrats!

I still haven't convinced my DH about a second, mostly because mine is not an easy baby. :(

Congrats! We've not decided either way if we'll have another. I'm leaning more towards wanting one and DH towards not wanting one. I'm nlot in a desperate rush for number two though so either one of us still have time to change our minds!

Thanks guys :)
Good luck to everyone who is ttc or trying to convince oh's :)

Awww congrats hun :)
We are definately done with more babies! That's not to say that I dont get broody because I do! But it's a kind of broody that makes me wish Evie was teeny again rather than wanting another ;)
OH had the snip back in February of last year so having another is DEFINATLEY off the cards now anyways. Evie was our little surprise and I'd said years ago that my eldest, Elisha would be my only child... she's 18 now so there's a rather large gap between my two girls but I wouldnt change either of them for the world :cloud9:

Well done!

We've always said we wanted two, so it was just a case of when with us, and I convinced OH that a large age gap was a BAD idea.

We might have another one or two when I'm forty though ;) We're keeping our options open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->