yay!

Discussion in 'Natural Parenting' started by tannembaum, Jan 25, 2011.

1. tannembaum

tannembaum Little Elsie bums mum!

After Elsie was born oh said he didnt want any more children. She is such a wonderfully behaved baby but it was quite a traumatic birth and we had quite a lot of tears trying to bf in the first few weeks so i suppose that put him off.
    Anyway a few weeks back i got up the courage to say i wanted another baby (i think he was quite shocked to say the least lol) then whilst watching one
    born last night he said we should have another :)
    Im quite happy as i didnt want Elsie to be an only child or to have a brother or sister years younger as i am 5 years younger than my brother and we fought like cat and dog.

So fingers crossed i'll be buying some tiny fits soon :happydance:

2. dougie

dougie Fluff addict!

What wonderful news! Good Luck!!

3. mandarhino

mandarhino Mum of 1

Congrats!

I still haven't convinced my DH about a second, mostly because mine is not an easy baby. :(

4. Elphaba

Elphaba Well-Known Member

Congrats! We've not decided either way if we'll have another. I'm leaning more towards wanting one and DH towards not wanting one. I'm nlot in a desperate rush for number two though so either one of us still have time to change our minds!

5. tannembaum

tannembaum Little Elsie bums mum!

Thanks guys :)
    Good luck to everyone who is ttc or trying to convince oh's :)

6. Mynx

Mynx Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!

Awww congrats hun :)
    We are definately done with more babies! That's not to say that I dont get broody because I do! But it's a kind of broody that makes me wish Evie was teeny again rather than wanting another ;)
    OH had the snip back in February of last year so having another is DEFINATLEY off the cards now anyways. Evie was our little surprise and I'd said years ago that my eldest, Elisha would be my only child... she's 18 now so there's a rather large gap between my two girls but I wouldnt change either of them for the world :cloud9:

7. discoclare

discoclare Well-Known Member

Congratulations and good luck TTC!

8. lucy_x

lucy_x Mummy To Two Stunners

awhh yey!
    good luck!

9. Aunty E

Aunty E Mummy to Mog and Teddy

Well done!

We've always said we wanted two, so it was just a case of when with us, and I convinced OH that a large age gap was a BAD idea.

We might have another one or two when I'm forty though ;) We're keeping our options open.