yay!!

sleepymummy

Married Mummy Of 4 :)
Reaction score
saw my midwife monday and told her i want a homebirth, she seemed pretty excited and said if things stay as they are now then yes homebirth will be fine to try :happydance: so im going to go on spatone to keep my iron levels up, do you have any other advice to keep iron levels up? also is there anything i can do to try get baby to come on time? my other 3 babies all went over due and i had to go for induction with 2 which i need to avoid this time to get my homebirth, my only natural labour was my second at 10 days overdue :shrug:

Congrats on taking a step toward the birth you want. For iron levels, I'd say eat lots of leafy greens, broccoli, and brown rice! Getting baby to come on time is all up to your body, but walking seems to be the best way to keep your body ready for birth. I should take my own advice here... need to get out and walk around more myself.

I just managed to get a midwife recently and made some positive changes to our birth plan as well. I know how you're feeling, and it's wonderful! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->