YAY!!!

M

maddiwatts19

this isnt for me obviously, but my friend and her hubby have been ttc for 2 years and she's just texted me to say that they found out today that they're expecting!!!!
:wohoo: i really am so unbelieveably happy for them! :D
what a wonderful way to bring in the new year?!?!

Good luck to everyone else, i have a feeling this year will be full of :bfp: s!!

and for anyone LTTTC, my friend and her hubby concieved naturally, so there is hope for everyone! GOOD LUCK lovelies xxxxxxx

awww thats such great news on both parts!! :hugs:

happy new years!! :drunk: <--- definately not! :p

Thanks for sharing the good news.........
Gives us TTC some hope for 2009!!!!!
All the best to your friend...AND to you as well!!!!!! ( i rememeber reading way back when you got your :bfp: )
time flies for sure!!!!!!!!

:yipee:congratulations!:yipee:to your friends!:yipee:they must be over the moon!:yipee:

Thanks for sharing the good news.........
Gives us TTC some hope for 2009!!!!!
All the best to your friend...AND to you as well!!!!!! ( i rememeber reading way back when you got your :bfp: )
time flies for sure!!!!!!!!

good luck this year sweetie :hugs:
thankyou.. yep time really does fly... x

Congratulations to your friend, that is excellent news!

xxx

this isnt for me obviously, but my friend and her hubby have been ttc for 2 years and she's just texted me to say that they found out today that they're expecting!!!!
:wohoo: i really am so unbelieveably happy for them! :D
what a wonderful way to bring in the new year?!?!

Good luck to everyone else, i have a feeling this year will be full of :bfp: s!!

and for anyone LTTTC, my friend and her hubby concieved naturally, so there is hope for everyone! GOOD LUCK lovelies xxxxxxx

:dance: :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Thanks for sharing the news hun, thats lovely for them!! especially after 2 years!
Gives me some hope
xxx

Thanks for sharing the news hun, thats lovely for them!! especially after 2 years!
Gives me some hope
xxx

thats exactly why i wanted to share it!
you are going to get your :bfp: soon Hays, i know you are. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxxx

Gives me some hope
xxx

thats exactly why i wanted to share it!
you are going to get your :bfp: soon Hays, i know you are. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxxx

Aw arent u lovely ey mrs!!! I wish i could be as positive as u are about me getting my :bfp:

Hope your doing well lady
xxxx

Congratulations!
wishing your friend a happy and healthy 9 months
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle