Yayyyyy i got my BFP :D

miss_nat84

Mummy to Ella & Ruby
Reaction score
Hi girls I just wanted to announce that i got my BFP this morning :D I got a faint positive yesterday afternoon after not holding my pee and tested again this morning and definite positive with FRER :D also confirmed this afternoon with a clearblue digital :D AF is due tuesday so I tested early at 11dpo today :) OH and I have only been trying for 4 months and we fell on our fouth month after having implanon in for about 10 years and only getting it out 4 months ago :D I'm soooooo excited! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months :D xx

sending you massive congratulations on your :bfp: made up for you xx

yay congrats to you! Its lovely to hear that it didnt take you too long after having your implanon out. Mines been out for 3 months now, so its reassuring. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone :D
Bunnikins it is reassuring knowing other people have fallen quite quickly after implanon removal :) I got my OH on Spermax tablets designed for male fertility, and I also slept with my butt up on a pillow for about 6 hours after :sex: too which I think also helped this cycle :) GL Hun I'm sure it will happen for you soon :) xx

FRER.jpg

Clearblue.jpg

Im not sure if this worked or not but these are my FRER tests and my Clearblue digital tests :)

Congrats wow 3 weeks I didn't know you could find out that soon!! It's going to be one long long pregnancy! xxx

Congrats wow 3 weeks I didn't know you could find out that soon!! It's going to be one long long pregnancy! xxx

Yeah me either especially seeming you can't get a BFP until the blastocyst has implanted which happens durin the third week which gives you a positive HPT at about 4-5 weeks, so I'm thinking my ticker is wrong. My clearblue test was done in the afternoon after holding urine for 4 hours and not having a drink but maybe i should have done it the next morning with FMU as maybe my hcg levels weren't high enough at that time of the day to show an accurate reading... Even then though my lat period was 3 weeks and 2 days ago today, so maybe what I thought was my period actually wasn't one? It only lasted 3 days and wasn't that heavy so maybe I actually ovulated twice last month without knowing? Maybe I'm more like 4 or even 5 weeks? I have no idea it's confusing me hehehe I'm going to make an appt with my doc today and have bloods done so he can tell me how far I am :)

Soooo i just did another Clearblue Digital and it says i am 2-3 weeks after conception which means i am actually 4-5 weeks pregnant not 3 weeks (new pic in my avatar).... so now im even more confused hahaha my last "period" must not have been a period, i must have already been pregnant then for me to be 4-5 weeks along :D im excited as that means im another week or 2 closer to my 12 week mark hehehe

Hello my lovelies
Sooo i went to the doctor today, AND he told me i am 7 WEEKS PREGNANT
So much for me thinking i was 3 weeks hey! hehehe
I am making an appointment to have a dating scan done next week to get a proper due date but at the moment my due date will be 8th May 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->