Yeah.....again

jstacey30

Reaction score
Hi all

Found out i was pregnant again on Saturday (15th Jan), after a miscarriage in October. This is second dose of Clomid and both times its worked

And this one feels different to the first one, more positive feeling about it.

One question in you opnion how far would you say i was, first day of last period was 20.12.2010, 30 day cycle, some websites say im 4 weeks, some say im 5 weeks, i had a very strong positive test. I want to count to what i call safe week!!!!

Good luck to anyone who has found out recently as well

Jenny xxxxx

do u know when you ovulated? if it was cd16 then thats around the 5th jan so I think thats 4wks and 6 days. your doc might date from your lmp which would be 5wks 1 day...i think!!x

Doctors always date you from LMP until your first scan where they can get a better idea. x
Oh and congrats!

thank you - thats what i think aswell

should have frist scan soon - will let you know - they scanned me at 7 weeks last time, but it had already gone

Hi all

Found out i was pregnant again on Saturday (15th Jan), after a miscarriage in October. This is second dose of Clomid and both times its worked

And this one feels different to the first one, more positive feeling about it.

One question in you opnion how far would you say i was, first day of last period was 20.12.2010, 30 day cycle, some websites say im 4 weeks, some say im 5 weeks, i had a very strong positive test. I want to count to what i call safe week!!!!

Good luck to anyone who has found out recently as well

Jenny xxxxx

It depends when you ovulated. Your last period was the same day as mine and I am 5+1. I ovulated on CD 15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->