Yeast infection and mild cramping?

lizlovelust

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Been a while since I posted on here.... Well I got a yeast infection starting on 8DPO this cycle and I've been having mild cramps off and on now since about 7DPO. I took an HPT two days ago as it was a BFN of course. Are yeast infections a sign of early pregnancy at all?:shrug:

I think it's more of a later pregnancy symptom. I dk I never had one when I was pregnant or any extra cm for that matter. I have had many yeast infections tho and not pregnant. Plus your too early for any true pregnancy symptoms yet. Most common implementation day is 9 so if you were pregnant you shouldn't have any true signs until at least 11 dpo maybe slightly earlier. I'd say to just try and relax and wait for af or test at 12 dpo. Hope this helps!

I don't think they are at all. You have been trying for quite awhile. Are you sure you don't have endometriosis? This could be your fertility issue as well as pcos. Pcos girls usually have pretty good luck ttc with timed sex and clomid or iui and clomid. Do you still ovulate every month? Do you have thin pcos? Have you seen an re? Most insurance covers at least diagnostic testing even if they don't cover treatments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->