Yeast infection equals pregnancy?? UPDATE *UPDATE 2*

AngelWings215

Reaction score
*UPDATE 2*: (11/29/14)So I believe the yeast infection is gone or almost. The discharge is down to a minimum and the itching is gone. I'm now dealing with the burning from the UTI. How can I relieve the burning??

Update: So I ended up going to Wal-Mart and get the generic version of Monistat 3. I put in the 1st suppository last night around 8:30 pm and when I went to the bathroom around 11:30 pm, it seems like the majority of it came out. Is that normal? Also, I've been having lower back pain and chills so I'm hoping and praying that it's nothing more serious.

Hey ladies.

I was wondering if any of you ladies had a YI that was indicator of pregnancy prior to getting your BFP's? Last AF was 10/18 and I am usually 33-36 days apart (I have PCOS so it comes when it comes but usually regular)

I noticed on the 22nd I was getting a little uncomfortable down there and yesterday it kicked in full force with the itching and discharge. It has lessened some today though. According to my calendars AF is due either today or tomorrow. I also have sore breasts, lower back pain and a slight pressure feeling in my pelvic area but I know these are all PMS related signs as well.

Thanks

Hey. I don't know but was wondering almost the same. I am pretty irritated down there as well. Since about 2 dpo. technically 10 dpo now and it is barely irritated but not right. Please update to let me know if you get your BFP. Good luck!

Mine is not yeast btw.

Irritated how? When is AF due for you? I'll definitely keep you updated.

Hey. I don't know but was wondering almost the same. I am pretty irritated down there as well. Since about 2 dpo. technically 10 dpo now and it is barely irritated but not right. Please update to let me know if you get your BFP. Good luck!

Mine is not yeast btw.

Mine is not yeast btw.

I am due for AF in 4 days. I get BV after sex sometimes unfortunately. So I got BV after we BD'd. No biggie, I can usually end it in like a day. This particular episode was persistent. The smell went away and came back then went away. But the irritation stayed and my vulva was burning for days. It was never unbearable at all. It is super mild right now. When I get a yeast infection it's pure hell lol so definitely not that.

Are you having any other symptoms?

I am beginning to get a little excited. I am having strange things happen. I had a poking feeling on my right side next to my belly button off and on 3 times. Also, yesterday at 9 dpo my right butt cheek and leg fell asleep lol. That happened after about 20 minutes of my butt tingling constantly. I googled like mad and came to the conclusion that I have herpes :thumbup: lol. Well, I don't have herpes. I stretched and my butt stopped tingling for a couple minutes and when it came back my leg went numb too.

The night before that however, the butt tingling woke me and I did not have one clue what it was. I was delirious from sleep also. The tingling felt kind of cold at times. Weird. First time in life that has happened

I wouldn't say it "equals" pregnancy, but it very well could be a sign/symptom. It happened to me a few months back and ended in a chemical pregnancy, so this was the case for me. I had noticed signs of a YI from right after ovulation and it persisted for at least a week.

I am now dealing with some irritation/redness and approx 5dpo? (not really sure) but it's been happening for the past few days and I'm getting my hopes up

Good luck!

Sore breasts, I'm crampy and lower back pain. I was due for AF yesterday. I'm going to wait til Friday and if still no AF, I'll test then. The discharge has no smell to it and it's kind of pasty and times but then at other times it's white and slightly watery.

Mine is not yeast btw.

I am due for AF in 4 days. I get BV after sex sometimes unfortunately. So I got BV after we BD'd. No biggie, I can usually end it in like a day. This particular episode was persistent. The smell went away and came back then went away. But the irritation stayed and my vulva was burning for days. It was never unbearable at all. It is super mild right now. When I get a yeast infection it's pure hell lol so definitely not that.

Are you having any other symptoms?

I am beginning to get a little excited. I am having strange things happen. I had a poking feeling on my right side next to my belly button off and on 3 times. Also, yesterday at 9 dpo my right butt cheek and leg fell asleep lol. That happened after about 20 minutes of my butt tingling constantly. I googled like mad and came to the conclusion that I have herpes :thumbup: lol. Well, I don't have herpes. I stretched and my butt stopped tingling for a couple minutes and when it came back my leg went numb too.

The night before that however, the butt tingling woke me and I did not have one clue what it was. I was delirious from sleep also. The tingling felt kind of cold at times. Weird. First time in life that has happened

Yea I didn't mean equals I meant to put possibly equals but I forgot and couldn't change the title. Did you think you were pregnant? I don't chart O, I just chart my periods since I have PCOS and when I DTD.

I wouldn't say it "equals" pregnancy, but it very well could be a sign/symptom. It happened to me a few months back and ended in a chemical pregnancy, so this was the case for me. I had noticed signs of a YI from right after ovulation and it persisted for at least a week.

I am now dealing with some irritation/redness and approx 5dpo? (not really sure) but it's been happening for the past few days and I'm getting my hopes up

Good luck!

Took a test this morning and it was negative. Maybe my cycles are just going haywire again

Sorry dear. I know how stressful that can be. I was diagnosed with PCOS as well. However I am convinced I don't have PCOS and I instead have mild hypothyroidism which I am treating naturally and my cycles have completely turned around! You would be surprised how the two share the same symptoms down to the polycystic ovaries.

What's the difference between the 2?

Sorry dear. I know how stressful that can be. I was diagnosed with PCOS as well. However I am convinced I don't have PCOS and I instead have mild hypothyroidism which I am treating naturally and my cycles have completely turned around! You would be surprised how the two share the same symptoms down to the polycystic ovaries.

What's the difference between the 2?

I can't think of any differences off hand. But I do know treating "my PCOS" was not treating my thyroid and as soon as I began treating my thyroid with Mega Food Thyroid Strength a lot of my symptoms went away and after one month of taking it I ovulated and had a perfect period.

I have a BFN on 10 and 11 dpo. Still holding out hope because I have a couple symptoms. Going to try to hold out until sat when AF should arrive

I have been having a lot of pins and needles. In my butt, foot, leg, and hand. I had a stitch that lasted for hours on 10 dpo. It was in the ovary I believe I O'd from. I felt it in the ovary, groin, and hip.

Also, I had a poking feeling to the right of my belly button. Poking or pulling just in one spot. I swear I taste blood in my mouth sometimes. Like tonight I have been tasting blood but not 100% sure about it. I don't know if I want a BFP so bad my mind is playing tricks on me.

Sore throat on and off and the latest is sensitive teeth. Feels Like I have cavities.

I don't know if any of that means anything because I got a BFN. But I will update.

Tender armpits came back but are gone now.

Are you having any symptoms?

Maybe you should try retesting on Saturday. I think most of my symptoms/issues are coming from my YI that has turned into a UTI.

I still have the lower back pain, cramping and sore breasts. I may just end up skipping AF this month.

I have been having a lot of pins and needles. In my butt, foot, leg, and hand. I had a stitch that lasted for hours on 10 dpo. It was in the ovary I believe I O'd from. I felt it in the ovary, groin, and hip.

Also, I had a poking feeling to the right of my belly button. Poking or pulling just in one spot. I swear I taste blood in my mouth sometimes. Like tonight I have been tasting blood but not 100% sure about it. I don't know if I want a BFP so bad my mind is playing tricks on me.

Sore throat on and off and the latest is sensitive teeth. Feels Like I have cavities.

I don't know if any of that means anything because I got a BFN. But I will update.

Tender armpits came back but are gone now.

Are you having any symptoms?

Glad you asked for an update. How are you doing?

Well, first off bfn at 13 dpo. Due for AF today and no sign at all. However, last night after a BM I was excited to see what my CM looked like. I assumed it would be some spotting there for AF...there was none.

Instead I had a little thick, pure white sticky CM. It was odd because it had no smell and I was not irritated.

Just now I looked down there and there was more, but now I am a bit itchy so I think it is yeast infection discharge.

Like I said, no sign of AF which is strange so I am still holding out a little bit of hope.

Anything new for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"