Yeast infection equals pregnancy?? UPDATE *UPDATE 2*

Hey. Well I ended up going to the ER about 2 nights ago because I was burning really bad when I went to the bathroom and turns out I also have a UTI along with the yeast infection. I finished my 3rd treatment of the yeast infection meds last night and it's trying to clear up.

Still no AF so I'm thinking I may just skip this month. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative. When do you plan on retesting?

Glad you asked for an update. How are you doing?

Well, first off bfn at 13 dpo. Due for AF today and no sign at all. However, last night after a BM I was excited to see what my CM looked like. I assumed it would be some spotting there for AF...there was none.

Instead I had a little thick, pure white sticky CM. It was odd because it had no smell and I was not irritated.

Just now I looked down there and there was more, but now I am a bit itchy so I think it is yeast infection discharge.

Like I said, no sign of AF which is strange so I am still holding out a little bit of hope.

Anything new for you?

IF AF doesn't show a week from today I will retest. Probably even sooner lol. A part of me was thinking I O'd late. But my armpits/sides of breasts were sore and that only happens from progesterone and I woke up with it at 1 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->