Yellow bump, turned blue!!!

LeeLouClare

Reaction score
This is the story about how Sam David John Fixter came into the world.

On Saturday my waters broke (while walking through town) I went to the hospital they checked me out and they agreed my waters had broke, they gave me 24hrs to go into labour naturally then I should go into hospital the next day at 2pm to get induced.
I went into the hospital as I hadn't got into labour, the midwife tried to start me of naturally and gave me a sweep, then they then gave me a drug to start me off.
I couldn't take the pain so I called for the midwife, she gave me an exam and told me I was 2-3 cms dilated and that she'd take me to labour ward to get me more pain relief. At this point it was 2.30am and I had to ring my husband (as he wasn't allowed on the other ward) new midwife at this point.
They gave me diamorphine (i think) and my husband arrived and at 4.30am I asked for gas and air then she said that I should try to go longer without. So she checked me at 5am and I had got to 6cms so she allowed me to have gas and air.
I then asked at 6.45am for the epi - but by this point I'd already started pushing (I didn't even know) so she told me I couldn't and so at 7 34 am Sam was born :) 6lbs 15 oz :)
i needed some stitches but that's all :) :happydance:
we're both doing well :happydance:

Attachments

• _MG_4486.jpg
    _MG_4486.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 50
Ohh congratulations on your lil man :) You've seem to have had a good labour hope mines nice and easy as that, can't wait to see more pics of LO :) xx

congrats and thanks for sharing xxx

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great story!

Congrats sweetie and welcome over to the baby forums!

I can't wait for a cuddle!! :cloud9:

https://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh174/graphics_diva/Baby/babyboy.gif

The moment a child is born,
The mother is also born.
She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never.
A mother is something absolutely new.
:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"