Yellow car game?

We did Slug Bug and Red Car Punch. Ahhh, the memories!

We used to do it at school with red cars, yellow cars, ladders and mini's...basically resulted in someone getting punched every 2 minutes :haha:

We do 'Yellow car no return'. Which is where you give them a punch and they're not allowed to return it.

We also shout 'Eddie Eddie Eddie' everytime we see a Stobart lorry.

:lol: I have a yellow car. Never noticed people hitting each other when I drive past though!

Omg forgot about this :haha: I was always too slow and used to get bruised from head to toe! We used to do orange cars were a kick, blue were a slap etc. no wonder I flinch when someone raises their hand :haha:

Haha I totally forgot all about this game! My friends sometimes played it on the way home from school and if you weren't alert enough you get a whack on the arm. So random! :haha:

Yellow car *smack*, no return! :haha:

Some of my friends do it for minis aswell xxx

Yeah hit some one and say 'cheesy wheels no return' or 'mini punch' :haha:

Yep we used to play this and mini pinch, it was a double punch for a yellow mini lol

Yep we played yellow car and also used to hit eachother for every double letter or number in a number plate. It never lasted long though we used to just end ip with dead arms after about 15 mins

We also did double letters/numbers on licence plate
and a triple was a slap upside the head!!

yep still play it now with OH. although im usually driving so not paying attention until i get a sudden thump on my leg or arm.. got him a gooden yesterday though as he was driving so i really thumped him one, hes been moaning his arm hurts since though :dohh:
x

Me, my brother and cousin used to do this! It drove my parents/ our grandparents mad when we would all just be punching each other in the back seats!

We did it for yellow cars, mini's, camper vans and beetles lol.

TBH i think we just used it as an excuse to whack each other haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->