Yes, I'm Asking You Ladies If I Should BD Tonight!

LullabyLover

Reaction score
So as some of you know from my other posts I got my Implanon implant out on 15th November and AF arrive good and proper (not the light bleeding the doctor prepared me for) on 16th through to 23rd. My calender app is telling me that I should be ovulating tomorrow but I had ovulation pains yesterday.

DH and I BDed on Monday (26th) and Wednesday (28th) but I'm not sure if we should go again tonight :blush:

I don't think I've ever asked anyone if I should have sex but I'm coming to you ladies. It is currently 40 degrees Celsius or 104 Fahrenheit here in Adelaide, South Australia so to be completely honest I am not in the mood for getting hot and heavy. If you ladies think that I'm not past my window then I will take one for the :baby: making team!

It's really hard to know...I don't know anything about Implanon but I would think there may be a chance your body won't bounce right back to a regular 28 day cycle. It might do, I don't know, but then again it might not.

I think it would be a good idea to track ovulation with OPKs and temping, rather than calendar apps, because these only go on estimates based on previous dates, so it'll be hard for it to be accurate on your 1st cycle off contraception. Whereas OPKs test for luteinizing hormone, which is released when your body gears up to ovulate, and BBT charting lets you know that you have definitely ovulated because you will see a temp rise. Apps have no idea what your hormones are doing, they're not the most predictable of things :)

I think if you're not in the mood then don't :) Having sex every other day is fine :) Go for it on Friday I say! Hope it cools down :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->