Yes im back. Could someone humor me, please?

Classic Girl

HPT House Mom!
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've posted. Referred to a RE, saw them, looked at hubs SA, put him on meds (and appt with a urologist) to clear WBC in sperm. Water/Saline ultrasound on June 5th that showed a small fibroid RE wants to remove (August 15th! I'll be 44 on July 2nd! I don't have much time here! :growlmad:) even though I did know about it and old OB with US before MC wasn't concerned about it. Course he wasnt concerned about much and I "fired" him.

So RE told us at original appt in May to actually avoid getting pregnant until the saline ultrasound so she could see that everything is ok and then wants to take the fibroid out just in case...so continue to avoid pregnancy until she can i guess although she didn't state it. But hubs and I have just relaxed and enjoyed having sex for fun again rather than "industrial sex" :haha:

So I'm either 8-9dpo as I've stopped all temping, opking and clomid (2nd month off) and I've really paid no attention EXCEPT...

That I feel like shit. I'm nauseous and randomly gag when doing the dishes. I either have a bad cold or sinus infection with crazy random sneezing fits! I'm exhausted with tender boobs. So I randomly grabbed one with a no-hold, mid-afternoon pee. Does anyone see anything?

Attachments

• IMG_4347.jpg
    IMG_4347.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 123
Thank you ladies for at least assuring me that I'm not completely crazy.

I see it! Good luck that it gets darker!!!

I see it as well & I hope with all my heart it's a bfp!!!
I also do not like the new frer:growlmad: Did the line stay after it sat? I found some of my fake lines went away as it dried.
I hope to see a darker line today! FX tightly

Did you pee on another yet? I'm excited for you! :)

No. I realized my husband bought me a SINGLE TEST pack. I didn't even realize there WAS such a thing! I dug thru my cabinets and found 2 unopened packs of the CBD's that aren't the weeks ones so they detect 50miu (yes 2 brand new boxes of the wrong digitals..hubbys work throughout past months :dohh:) as well as 2 ok strips and the crappiest generic blue dye test that wouldn't register pregnant even if I'd seen twin heartbeats! Oh yeah and about 35 empty FRER wrappers and boxes :rofl:
Hubby then said he had to go to Walmart for fishing hooks so I showed him a PICTURE of the 3 PACK on their site and told him to fetch.

My FMU sucks anyway. I'll update with my "you're an idiot BFN" that I'm sure I'll get as soon as he gets back and I need to pee.

Oh but hey....here's a pretty OPK picture that means absolutely nothing to tide you over! :haha: :rofl:

And sideways nonetheless! :thumbup:

OFF TOPIC but does ANYONE know how to do away with that Yellow yogurt pop up ad? (May not be for yogurt...but is yellow)

Attachments

• IMG_4375.jpg
    IMG_4375.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10
I know the 35 wrapper thing. I threw out an entire carrier bag of empty test boxes and wrappers a few weeks ago :blush:
I hope it's darker today! Fingers crossed :)

I dunno. Still stupid ghost line. I feel like I'm really reaching. Does anyone see anything?

Attachments

• IMG_4379.jpg
    IMG_4379.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 91
I still see it, I hope it darkens up for you

I'm going to do the other one (yes he got the 2 pack only) with tomorrow's FMU. Even though my FMU typically sucks, I'm going to try. Then I'm going to sneak out and buy more ��. I have to remember I'm likely only 9dpo but also havee a scorching case of line eye and it seems to be getting worse

I still see it. FYI - I picked up a frer digital & line test combo last month and it had a flat old style test in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->