Yes im back. Could someone humor me, please?

Seriously. I'm almost willing to pay the extra for one measly flat FRER!

HEY!
Here's a pic of my fire-headed 10 year old daughter on her first meeting "date" with her "boyfriend."
I'm an elementary counselor and he's a student of mine (she goes to a different school. #needthatbreak ) and I couldn't help but think Blue...Red....PURPLE? :haha: sorry got nothing else to report

Attachments

• IMG_4400.jpg
    IMG_4400.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 28
I see what you're seeing, hope it's the start of something!!

Sorry I've been MIA. I've got nothing to update with. I'm so tired of getting this crap each day. I am ready to call FRER and get my millions of dollars back bc each month there's at least one FRER with some faint line I swore off Wondfos for awhile but guess I need to order some.

Attachments

• IMG_4427.jpg
    IMG_4427.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 50
I LOVE your daughter's hair <3

Honestly we did with cheap stuff from Sally's with no bleaching or chemicals beforehand. I couldn't believe how beautiful it looks on her...so we keep redoing it! :haha:

That's her little "boyfriend" with the alien avatar posting about her. Awww young love!

Attachments

• IMG_4435.jpg
    IMG_4435.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 24
I see a line on the most recent test with no squinting needed. I really hope this is it for you!

Also, how stunning is your daughter?!

Also this was yesterday evening's test (yeah I've got a problem). Didn't really see much at the time and then it looked like this when I woke up today. While I know dry ones don't count, that line has color

Attachments

• IMG_4422.jpg
    IMG_4422.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 72
Also, how stunning is your daughter?!

Thank you! She's a pistol though! She is aptly named though as Sasha Arden means "beautiful ball of fire!" :haha: I promised DH I'd only agree to try this TTC at my age (he's 35 with no bio children of his own but a wonderful dad to my 2) if he could guarantee me a (healthy of course) sweet, quiet boy who wanted to play in all HIS stuff and stay out of my mascara (see above photo) :haha:

I see (frustrating!!!) lines on all your tests.

Your daughter is stunning, she's gonna have lots of love sick boys pouting over her!

Your daughter is so beautiful and her hair colour suits her perfectly!
Your line is pink, I see it clearly. I hope this is it for you! :)

If those aren't the start of a positive, then I don't know what is!!! Here's to hoping this is it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->