Yes im back. Could someone humor me, please?

Really hoping another test shows an obvious line! Mostly because we all want you to get your bfp, but also because if those aren't real lines they are absolutely evil!

I see something faint for sure classic! I've got everything crossed for you hun!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Your lines look very similar to my first lines. It took forever for them to get super dark. Good luck!

So sorry AF got you... :hugs: and you haven't wasted anyone's time! That's what we come here for.

FRER needs to stop advertising that they're good for early testing. They've obviously dropped the ball and started making crap tests that look like they have lines with color when you test early.

Here's a question..
I was on clomid for 3 months to boost cd21 progesterone levels. I've always had a 28-29 day cycle like clockwork even with one ovary since 1992, 2 children and the Mirena for 10 years with NO PERIODS, it picked up where it left off and never skipped a beat.

Clomid did what it was supposed to but you can only take it so long and need a break so we did 3 months with blood work and I had no adverse side effects except my face broke out something fierce.

Anyway...these last 2 months off my cycle has been 26 days. Has anyone had this happen?

I haven't been on that but if it was to boost progesterone levels and you have to have a break from it, I would have thought perhaps your progesterone levels have lowered a little? How long is your lp? I have a 25-26 day cycle with usually a 14 day lp, temps are average, so in theory progesterone should be ok but obviously without bloods I don't know for sure. Are you showing any signs of low progesterone? Or could you be ovulating earlier? Are you temping or anything else confirming ovulation day?

I'm heartbroken for you classic :cry: I know you've been trying for a long time :( I really hope you get your sticky baby bean soon. :hugs: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->