• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yes?! No?! i dont kno ... HELP PLEASE!!!

jescalee

Mother of 2 & WTT #3
Reaction score
I took a POAS this afternoon and got the control line and then half a postive line i took another one about an hour later and got a BFN ... im goin to redo as soon as i get another one ... but wat could this mean ?? has anyone else had this ?? i attached a photo the top POAS is the half a line and bottom is the BFN (sorry its a bit blurry)

Attachments

• camera photos 054 (600 x 450).jpg
    camera photos 054 (600 x 450).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 96
Hmmm...that is a strange one. Even though its not a whole line, the positive one looks really good and dark. I'd say the negative maybe didn't show cause it was only an hour later and pee was very diluted, but as dark as the positive was I'd think you'd see something even faint. I say get another test and try again with fmu. That's the only way you'll know.

I can see the line in the second pick, it's just very faint. Take another with FMU.

First- I think its a BFP- thats crazy though- I would try to get some sort of refund from them... but more importantly--I believe its BFP!!! cant wait for an update!! !

I got a dark BFP and for a few days after it was really faint and I waited a few more days and did a digi and it was pregnant (at 6 weeks)

Test again and then a few days later try digi

Wow that is confusing!!

I would def take another test!! (or two :winkwink:)

took another one this morning but got a BFN ... so im guessin it was 2 good to be true :( it was such a darkish line that i though for sure i was !! thanks everyone for ur great comments ... do u think i should try again in a few days or pretty much its a BFN ??

I would call fist response those tests aren't cheap and they should send u some freebies!!

What the fuuuuuu -

Yah, id call FRER and demand a freebie. lol. When i got pregnant (mc at 7 wks) my test was as dark as the screwed up one. same day went to a doc and i poas there, it was stark white. so i tihnk its a bfp, id ignore that other test.

buy more, and start again with fmu. fx!!!

I am sorry to say that when frer's give a half line like that, its a faulty test. Most certainly ask for refund :hugs:

yeah thats wat im thinking unfortunatly ... still was a glimmer of hope attached though ... goin to try one more time and then take that as the answer (but i'm pretty sure i already kno the answer) :(

took another digi test today BFN :( bit disapointed !! stupid faulty test getting my hopes up !! thanks everyone for ur lovely words x

I'd call and say u got a faulty test and cos of it u had to use several others to verify! Get a few freebies!

That's crazy! I can see how you got your hopes up, I would have too! And I agree, I would be on the phone complaining! Send them that picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->