• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yes, No, Maybe???.....

Freebird

Mom of two
Reaction score
This is crazy. SO yesterday I was 15 DPO. I tested BFN. Like the day before, and the day before. Then this morning, after taking 5 cheapo internet dip sticks, they all have two lines - though the second line is lighter then the test line. I started my period on the 2nd of last month, so I guess I am due around today.

I have been wondering how accurate these internet tests were - they were very cheap - so I even got my DH to pee in a cup. (How sad is that???) His "test" showed a clear one line only - and looks very different from my 5 tests.

So, I am feeling very neurotic at this point and for whatever reason, I use an OPT. Two identical lines appear almost immediately. What on earth?!?!?

So, any thoughts??? My DH is getting a drugstore test in the AM, so I guess we'll see then.

lol very funny u getting your dh to pee in a cup .....:)
well id say your preg if u got 5! bfp's hun
oh and an opk will turn + if your oreg :)
congrats :)

Sounds good to me :)

I also have gotten OH to pee in a cup before lol

I'm still too nervous about AF coming, that it's hard to think positive. I took Clomid last month, but I have severe Endo, and it's just hard to fathom actually getting a BFP in the first month of trying. I know if/when AF comes, I will be devastated.

can you post any pics of the tests ?

x

I can, but they have been sitting around since this morning, which makes them void, right? I can post a pic of whatever tomorrow mornings test shows though. :)

your Dh is very cooperative lol if i told OH to pee in a cup hed look at me like im crazy haha

I tested this morning around 5 AM - I had to go - with one of the internet dip strips and two lines, and then a few hours later with an EPT test. It was a plus sign! But still, I don't want to get my hopes up. SO, I guess I will call my Dr. today and THEN maybe I can get excited.

id say that ur knocked up hun, try n get sum piks up xx

So....WOW. I tested this afternoon with a digital ClearBlue, and the word "pregnant" popped up. Oh my holy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->