yes or no???

MrsNicols

Reaction score
:shrug:Hi ladies,

I wonder if anyone can help me??

I had a miscarriaged at 12 weeks with a blighted ovum 3 weeks ago( Tuesd 19th ) and after 2 weeks the bleeding stopped, there wasnt much bleeding towards the end of the the 2 weeks to be honest. I felt like i had started ovulating straight away as i had increased cm, lots of it acutally!! and the few odd twinges here and there in my stomach that i get. I thought why not try and to be honest emotionally and physically i have dealt with it, grieved, got angry etc but came out with a positive mental attitude. i am ready, So me and hubby have had sex everyday since last wednesday. I bought a firstvue pregnancy test from poundland as a friend recomended it as i am unsure whether i could be pregnant or not and she said why waste money buying loads of tests at a tenner each! I used a test last thursday, just to see if my hcg levels were still showing up im pregnant and it came back negative, so i was happy that my hcg levels soprted themselves out and i tested again today thinking that maybe a fertilised egg has planted and might be showing yet but i got a negative result. SO i went to superdrug and got first response and im going to try it tomorrow, but i got very disheartened today when i tested. i did test afternoon as curiosity got the best of me!!! But because i had been working on a night shift last night and going toilet constantly and only had few hours sleep, maybe my levels are not detectable??? I havent got my sore boobs like i did early in my last pregnancy but i have been getting headaches, acne and i go to the loo so much lately.

Is there still a chance i could be pregnant?

xxxx

:hugs:Hi. Sorry for your previous loss. Usually, a test wont show positive until at least 10-11 days past ovulation. It's too soon for it to show up if you ovulated a week ago. I am a pee on a stick addict, so I totally understand the desire to test, but you might want to invest in some internet cheapies at 50 cents a pop, to satisfy the craving. I don't think you'll be able to see it if you are pregnant for about another week. Good luck and sticky baby dust to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->