Yesterday AM VERY faint line, this AM no line...

Katie_lynn13

Reaction score
A little background, we have not been trying but not really "preventing" either. Just the good ol pull out method and always told each other if it happens it happens.

Last Saturday I noticed my boobs were incredibly sore, then got worse on Sunday, by Thursday just slightly sensitive. This has never happend to me before. We are in the process of getting scubancertified so I associated it with scuba diving since we dove both days last weekend, googled it and that's when it hit me that I might be preggers.

Last cycle started Oct 15th, due again on this Tues the 13th.

First Response yesterday morning Very Very faint line but its there and still noticable this morning.
Same brand this morning and absolutly NO line.

Sympthoms on and off throught the week;
Breast tenderness
*Lower back pain (not uncommon for me I have 36F's...that is a lot of weight to carry)
*Loss of appetite and only wanting certain foods, most food sounds non appetizing
*Mild cramping
*Increased sense of smell
*Urge to drink water like crazy
*Emotional (with I would normally associate with PMS)
*Butterfly/roller coaster type sensations, mostly in the PM right before bed
*I know this is a weird one but I can only fall asleep on my right side in a certain position this past week I have been more comfortable on my left side.....this is so NOT normal for me. Lol

I scheduled a doctor appointment for this Thurs but I just wanted to know what you all think.

I've been reading posts all week and thought for sure yesterday I was preggers but after the test this morning I'm not so sure.

This is the EXACT same as me. All the same symptoms. I've taken 2 clear blue tests but with very faint lines indicating positive. Then took a cheap one from the pound shop- negative. I've had what I'd call implantation bleeding. I'm going to test again tomorrow and go to docs Tues. I'll keep u updated :)

I am glad to know I am not alone here. Even though we were not planning as the days pass I am getting more excited with the idea.
The "not knowing" is driving me crazy!!

Hi Just to give you a little hope. I took a test 7dpo and came out positive. the for 5 days after that every test i took was negative! Then 12dpo i took another one and got faint positive again so bought cb digi and got pregnant 1-2 weeks. Couldnt believe it so did FRER and got a line then did IC too lol. So it canhappen chick. Keep your hopes up and postivie thoughts! I am now 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant xxx

Well this morning I woke up to extreme cramping and now it seems like I've started my period.
I am sure this was a chemical pregnancy, feeling very sad this morning.

Good luck to you call.

I'm having the same problem at the moment and its driving me crazy!

I have taken 9 tests know and on the 7th there was a very very faint line. At first i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, so i took a picture of the test and you could see it alot more clearer. So i made a doctors appointment the next day and my GP looked at the picture of the test and told me the chances are that i am pregnant. She took a urine sample and sent it of to the labs which i'm still waiting for the results for. But on my way home i bought 2 more tests, i used 1 when i got home which was the afternoon, and then another in the morning, and they both came back negative. The doctor seemed to believe that i was indeed pregnant with all my symtoms and the fact i have missed my period. But know I feel even more confused.

I'm Praying these urine results that my GP sent of will come back with positive. The waiting is agonising :(

xx

I hope u r pregnant babe. Have my fingers crossed for u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"