Yesterday

cheryl

mum of 3 +1 mc
Reaction score
Well i am sorry i didn't write much yesterday, but i couldn't say much else from being so upset.
I went to the hospital, I sat and waited for ages, then i saw a nurse who took details and blood pressure, Then i saw another nurse who went through it again.
Then i went in for my scan. She couldn't find anything it was completly gone, then she did an internal scan and still couldn't find anything.
We went out to wait again to see the nurse again. Who said can you do a wee in this pot, well no i had just been to empty for the internal scan.
All i wanted to do was to get out and go home, I was surrounded by pregnant women that just made me feel worse.
Well i forced some wee out, she said she can't see me again until i wee in the pot. So i had too or i would have walked out and gone home. I just wanted to cry. i said to my mum don't say a word or i would have cried and i didn't want that.
Well we went in she said sorry you have had a miscarage. The wee was for a preg test and it was negative.
She said the bleeding won't get any heavier and there should be no more clots, I only had small ones but that must have been baby.
Well i was convinced i had a miscarage, then i was trying to stay positive. My worst fears were confirmed.
Sorry if i am not making sence but i can't stop crying.
Well thats what happened and why it was so hard for me to deal with, I didn't talk to anyone for 2 hours after i found out, and after that i only muttered to them, I just couldn't i would have ended up crying.
So my baby is gone, i miscaried, i just want to curl up and cry
Luv Cheryl xxx

cheryl, im so very sorry, i just joined this forum and saw your post. there are no words that anyone can say to take away your pain. my thoughts are with you godbless you xx
:hugs:

Oh Cheryl, I am so sorry love

Well i think i have run out of tears for now. I just feel so empty so confused and sad.
I just want my baby
Luv Cheryl xxx

Aww Cheryly, I'm sorry to hear you went through this. My thoughts are with you hun (HUGS)

:hugs: Im so sorry...Thinking of you :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. *lots of hugs*

I'm sorry hon, I hope you start feeling better soon. You're in my thoughts

:hugs: so sorry to hear about your loss, hope you feel better soon.

Oh sweetie :( :hugs:

Im glad you have got more off your chest - its not very much help but it does help (well it did me hope it has you)

Thinking of you :hugs:

Cheryl I really glad you are talking about this,don't hold it in.Everyone here is willing to listen.:hugs:

I'm so sorry you had to go through that :hugs:

Thank you so much, yes it is helping thank you for listening everyone, I feel better today, not as tearful, I still feel sad, i will for a long time. It definatly helps to get it off of your chest.
Thanks again so much, I just can't thank everyone enough
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"