yet another celebrity BFP announcement..

tamithomas

Reaction score
I can not be the only LTTC'er that is getting their head done in by Adele's BFP being blasted everywhere you turn. I'm so happy for her don't get me wrong, she looks like shes gonna be the ultimate sweetheart of a mom but I can not turn on the tv or go online without hearing about it, the reaction I keep on receiving from everyone is like as if it's the conception of the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ (don't mean any offence to any religious people on here). Regardless I wish her well, but getting pretty annoyed. I'm going to deskfacepalm if I hear someone announcing it one more time lol

I actually hadn't heard of this at all, but considering she's on the bigger side of the frames I'm a little happier, normally it's the skinnier celebs pregnancies that are thrown in our faces. It's a little nicer for those of us that are above the skinnier side of the scale.

I think Adele is so pretty and I absolutely love her music. I think it's cool that she's going to be a mom. It gives me hope that fuller figured gals can get pregnant. I'm a full figured gal and I often wondered if that had something to do with it. I was reassured that it wasn't, although it would help if I lost some weight.

She has a fantastic voice, but annoys the hell out of me.

I've been killing myself every day to loose weight as my doctor thinks it could br an issues (BMI of 28) and yesterday I finally reached my stone (14lb) goal. I was celebrating with a bottle of weight watchers wine and a salad then heard Adele was expecting. I sent hubby out for a pizza!

Maybe she'll sing something a little more cheerful now?

I can understand where you women are coming from, when I wrote the post I was in one of those mood swings where BFP was the last thing I felt like hearing about today and it seemed to be following me like a shadow either on tv,radio,youtube or bragbook. Went out to do some groceries to distract myself and sure enough, it seemed like every new parent or expecting in town decided to do the same. I really do wish her a H&H 9 months. :dust: to you all !

I'm peeved by it too. But the one I'm really dreading is the announcement of the royal baby, because you know that it will never be out of the news.

I'm peeved by it too. But the one I'm really dreading is the announcement of the royal baby, because you know that it will never be out of the news.

Oh hell...that'll be all over the place in the US as well. I'm sure they will make a pretty baby but damn! Leave 'em alone! :haha:

I know she lost a lot of weight due to being ill and stuff, but I can't help wonder whether she lost most of it because she knew she wanted kids. :shrug:

I did feel a little upset reading about it, just because it's ANOTHER announcement, but I bet they will be great parents, it must be a nice feeling knowing your child will never have to go without because you have worked hard. I have already seen so many nasty comments because they're not married etc...:dohh:

Don't go in GC! It seems to be Baby Club 2 anyways.

I think she should've waited because he's significantly older than she is. Not to mention, her dating track record is pretty dim. I can't help but feel she rushed it,
and could very well end up as a single mum down the road.

I think she should've waited because he's significantly older than she is. Not to mention, her dating track record is pretty dim. I can't help but feel she rushed it,

Brain fart, what is GC? As for the age difference, I can not pass judgment as I'm 23 and my DH is 43. I'm just surprised as to how pre occupied this world gets with celebrity BFP's like s if everyone one in hollywood are the first to have babies. I agree, it's big news but you would think it 2012 it would not be the end of the world if someone is BFP. Many are already giving the "her career is over" line. No it's not, a career is a career weather it's behind a desk or singing, she just needs maternity leave. Lucky for her though taking some time off won't affect her bank account whatsoever lol. The only thing I'm dreading is I'm sure she's gonna record a song either while pregnant or as a return song about her newborn and gonna be stuck hearing it on every radio station possible stuck on repeat just like all the rest of her music.

Sorry if I sound cold by bad mouthing about her BFP, it's the IF bitterness side of me speaking at the moment.

Brain fart, what is GC? As for the age difference, I can not pass judgment as I'm 23 and my DH is 43. I'm just surprised as to how pre occupied this world gets with celebrity BFP's like s if everyone one in hollywood are the first to have babies. I agree, it's big news but you would think it 2012 it would not be the end of the world if someone is BFP. Many are already giving the "her career is over" line. No it's not, a career is a career weather it's behind a desk or singing, she just needs maternity leave. Lucky for her though taking some time off won't affect her bank account whatsoever lol. The only thing I'm dreading is I'm sure she's gonna record a song either while pregnant or as a return song about her newborn and gonna be stuck hearing it on every radio station possible stuck on repeat just like all the rest of her music.

Sorry if I sound cold by bad mouthing about her BFP, it's the IF bitterness side of me speaking at the moment.

GC= General Chatter

Meh, it annoys me too. So what? She's another celeb that's pregnant. Ok, every actress and singer is pregnant these days. The whole world is! :haha:

My first thought, was well at least its not another skinny-mini that got pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->