yet another day of feeling low wtt

angie79

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
hi all

I seem to be having more and more days of feeling low and upset and today is another one
All i have been doing is worrying about wtt and ttc

- What if we cant have a baby and have fertility problems - my oh has lived a party lifestyle all his life and i'm worried that would of effected him
- will i ever get a job and then be able to save
- why is EVERYONE i know getting pregnant and are able/afford to and i feel i'm going backwards instead of forwards

I think we are ready - why cant we just win the lottery

Does anyone else feel this way or am i just being stupid and childish about it all

xx

No you aren't being stupid and childish, we all feel that way at some point.

I am one of the worst people for worrying and suffer with terrible anxiety so I'm constantly making up senarios in my mind of what could happen. Saying that I also try to push it to the back of my mind, since I think I will just cross that bridge when I come to it, you never know you may be one of the lucky ones who breezes through everything with no problems :)

I think we all wish we could win the lottery :hissy: but the numbers never come up!

Not exactly me feeling that way. But you just made me realise what a cow I was to my OH. When he was unemployed I used to try and encourage him and say 'no job, no baby'. Things got really hard between us, and to be honest I felt he wasn't trying to be employed. But now I realise he may have felt like you as he is super broody.

So in answer I don't think you're being childish, selfish or anything. It is a frustrating time and I hope your job situation improves soon!

i need to play more first - lol

i do try to keep it to the back of my mind but sometimes it pops up to say hello.
i wish we could have all the tests and check everything is ok with us while we are wtt as it might save some time.

oh well i'm sure i will feel better tommorow

xx

Not exactly me feeling that way. But you just made me realise what a cow I was to my OH. When he was unemployed I used to try and encourage him and say 'no job, no baby'. Things got really hard between us, and to be honest I felt he wasn't trying to be employed. But now I realise he may have felt like you as he is super broody.

So in answer I don't think you're being childish, selfish or anything. It is a frustrating time and I hope your job situation improves soon!

thank you

I would love to get stuck into a job as i miss work and i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a interview next week
i think because of the situation with me not working, having no money and his work being very seasonal its making us argue loads

xx

Everyone gets like that and it does affect relationships even if we don't want it to. I have found that saying how I feel encourages DH to say how he feels and now we don't really disagree about it. I'm sure you will be TTC in no time but you wont be able to see that until you look back. My DH and I have planned for a family for 3+ years and will be TTC Easter 2010 at the latest. When I look back now it doesn't seem too long but at the time (and still even now) it feels like time is dragging.

Honestly hun, you know when the time is right to start ttc.
The situation is never going to be 'perfect' and don't forget that a pregnancy lasts 9months, let alone ttc!

Alot can happen in those 9months, alot can happen before you're even pregnant. x

thank you yes you are right - so much to come and i cant wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->