Yet another lunatic

You are not going to believe this. I had a friend coming to see me today and I met her at the local station. She was a bit taken aback to be nearly flattened by me throwing myself on her as she exited the station, yelling "quick, hide!". The mad woman was sitting at the bus-stop right outside the station and I had Thomas in the exact same sling in the exact same carry. I had visions of her pursuing me down the road waving her arms. So we hid behind the door, sniggering like children, and then made a dash for it when she looked the other way.

You are not going to believe this. I had a friend coming to see me today and I met her at the local station. She was a bit taken aback to be nearly flattened by me throwing myself on her as she exited the station, yelling "quick, hide!". The mad woman was sitting at the bus-stop right outside the station and I had Thomas in the exact same sling in the exact same carry. I had visions of her pursuing me down the road waving her arms. So we hid behind the door, sniggering like children, and then made a dash for it when she looked the other way.

:rofl: She must've been like WTF! x Glad you got away safely hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->