Yet to start femara.....anyone there

Dpo 13 took a test yesterday it was BFN so im pretty sure im out. Ive been feeling so sick though like nausea and ive had twinges/dull cramping in my stomach, so I must just being coming down with something. Waiting to see if AF shows tomorrow.

I just started my femara this morning...cd 3 for me. Did any of you have any bad side effects?

Buckwheat- I didnt have any side effects at all from it. This was my first cycle on it too. Good luck to you.

I too have no side effects with femara.

But if u really want to track your ovulation,don't use the cheap brand,they confuse you to peak levels. It's my horrible experience.

Make sure you BD daily, so that you never miss fertility window.Good luck.

Andy,

Bfn is a pretty discouraging thing for us. But there is hope, because of your symptoms.

I have my CD10 ultrasound and bloodwork on Monday next week, then daily after that. The fertility clinic also had me buy the CBFM to test daily until then just in case. I'm really hoping we get pregnant this month, I think i'll be completely crushed if we don't. This whole process is such a weight on my shoulders, with DH having his hopes up that this is the month. Is there anyone here who is still waiting to test?

Currently Dpo 15 Af due yesterday/or monday according to FF. I had some light spotting yesterday but no AF yet...its weird I normally have cramps but not this time. Just seems like AF doesnt want to start. My temps have dropped so im sure its coming. I tested on dpo 12 and got BFN...if AF doesnt start today im going to test again tomorrow just to be sure.

I'm on cd 17 today.....

I'm giving blood work on this Friday very much hoping to get Bfp....

I'm having watery cm from 2 days,may be I ovulated prior to these days..

Anyway we BDing daily , so I hope we never miss the fertility window this cycle.

AF came so on to the second month of using Femara for me.

I think it stands for clear blue ferility monitor.

What are the blood tests your getting for? Are they just checking for pregnancy or hormone levels?

Need your opinion ladies. TMI coming up sorry...so yesterday i had very light brown spotting that would come and go all day, there was so little that I didnt even notice it when I wiped just in my underwear. I also had no cramps or anything. Today I actually got red blood flow and cramps. Would you consider today to be CD 1 or CD 2? The reason I ask is because im supposed to start my Femara on cycle day 3 but I dont know if I should consider the day I just spotted as CD 1 or today when i got an actually red blood flow? Again sorry if to much info.

Yeah, CBFM means clear blue fertility monitor. It's the ovulation monitor that costs a fortune lol... the clinic that I was at insisted on it as they can't do daily bloodwork, so I supplement with this on the days I can't get bloodwork.

So far all I've noticed with the femara is that i'm exhausted...don't know if I can chalk it all up to the femara, but it feels like that's the cause. I'm sorry to hear the femara hasn't worked for some of you yet, that's a bit discouraging....hopefully this month will be the month!

It sounds like some of us will be close for our CD's. I'm on day 5 right now, what days is everyone else on?

The 1st day of heavy flow day should be considered as cd1 Andy....

Yesterday day night I experienced medium shooting ovulatory pains on right side,I hope it's a good sigh.

I get that pain during O. Maybe you were Oing.

I'm experiencing ewcm from 2 days. I checked it ,it's very strechy sorry for TMI.....

My update

Cd19 today....
Don't know when ovulated,these cheap tests confused me to the peakest....
But ewcm on cd17 , cd18...
Felt medium ovulatory pains on cd16....
To give blood work on coming Monday.

Well im from the info you gave I would think you o'd CD 17 or 18 so if you BD anywhere around there or a few days prior, then you should be covered. My first cycle on Femara I Od on CD 19 which seems to be common talking to others on here. Are you temping? If not you should be. It will help confirm O date.

Good luck Ttc Mom! From the info you gave, it sounds like you should be counting yourself as 2dpo, which is right around where I am (I'm 3dpo). I got my fingers crossed for you!

Andi - I'm on my 2nd cycle with femara, but this cycle I used Menopur as well, and I was supposed to use Ovidrel as a trigger for ovulation, but ended up ovulating early. Are you going to use injections or just straight femara this month? Regardless, good luck to you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->