Yet to start femara.....anyone there

Ttc mom

Pregnant (expecting)
Reaction score
Hi all....

I'm on Ttc from 2 years with no luck:wacko:.ours is a male fertility problem until last dec.But now it seems I'm not ovulating:nope:.My previous 2 cycles are provera induced. Presently I'm on provera to induce my periods.

Today my doc directly prescribed me FEMARA. Right now I'm waiting for my periods to start FEMARA on 3rd day of my period.

Anyone there to be with my journey to support....to share ups and downs:hugs:

Welcome all :flower::flower::flower:

Today I took the last pill of provera......

Waiting eagerly for my period to start FEMARA....

Im taking my first dose tonight~hoping for success!
Good Luck

Hey!

I'm starting femara next cycle as well!! Just waiting for AF in the next week or so... A little nervous about all the bloodwork and ultrasounds in the near future, but excited to start trying something that could help! Glad to hear someone else is there too!

Hi all, I'm brand new to this site. We have been TTC for many years now. We started with male infertility issues but now we are in the unexplained infertility which is very upsetting.

Anyways, I am started a femara cycle this month, in fact I'm taking my first dose starting tomorrow. We had 5 failed clomid cycles and have since then switched fertility clinics. My new RE says she sees alot of people get pregnant on femara who have had failed clomid cycles. I'm hoping to join those odds.

Good luck ladies! We just have to keep our heads up and stay positive. I hope femara is just the thing we need.

I started using Femara this cycle due to irregular cycles cause by PCOS. It seems to be working because I O'd on CD 19(which is early for me) im currently 4dpo. Ill let you know when I test if it worked first try.

Hi all....

Sorry for late reply,I thought no one is answering so stopped visiting the thread,but from now on I will update about me.

My update

Started femara 2.5 mg 2 tab daily from cd 3-7

On cd 8 ie on February 17 I got positive opk ---- really confused,but BD anyway

Cd 9 positive opk ---- BD at night

Cd 10 positive opk ---- planning to Bd anyway ( I don't want to miss a chance )

My doubt is I read so many times that femara delay ovulation but I got positive opk on cd8 if that was a wrong test then why I'm getting positive opk s in a row I'm confused.
Plz somebody ans this,if u know and share yours.....

Due to my PCOS I can't use opk's because I have high LH levels. What happens is it will show a positive and then I don't O. I actually just found using opk's confused me more because of the positives I was getting, so now I just stick with taking my temp. Not saying this is the case for you, but that's why I get lots of positives at weird times.

Also don't forget with OPKs they aren't positive until the line is the same or darker then the control line.

May be I'm also suffering from pcos and yet to be diagnosed:wacko:

May be I'm also suffering from pcos and yet to be diagnosed:wacko:

Have you had any tests done? they diagnosed my PCOS through ultrasound. Maybe something to ask the doctor about.

Hey Andy, what about you? Give your update.....

I'm CD 9 just waiting to see if AF shows or not. I've had some possible symptoms of pregnancy but I`m not wanting to get my hopes up. Going to try to wait until Monday to test.

My doc told me if I get positive opk he recommended to give blood work after 8 days.

If I didn't get positive opk then he recommended ultrasound....

Now I'm little bit confused wether to go for ultrasound or blood work because of these positive opks from cd8:coffee:

Cd8 ---- positive opk Feb 17

Cd9 ---- positive opk feb 18

Cd10 --- positive opk feb 19

Cd 11 ---positive opk feb 20

Confused wether to go for ultrasound or blood work.

Andy cd9 or 9dpo....

How come you are expecting Af to show up on cd9.......

Sorry i meant 9 dpo....Ive been so tired lately. Im hoping its a symptom and not just from work. Ive been covering for someone thats off due to surgery as well as doing my job, so its been busy at work.

yeah that's a lot of positive OPKs, it does sound like your LH levels are high for whatever reason. The blood work your doctor recommended will confirm that.

I changed the brand to clear blue and it got negative.....

Until now I'm using new choice brand, today I used both with Same urine sample got positive with new choice and negative with clear blue,now I'm confused all of these positives I got were false positives????

Hmm I have no idea sorry...like I said earlier opk's confused me so I quit using them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->