Yet to start femara.....anyone there

I didn't do temp Andy...

Today one more added symptom is sore breasts ( I observed during bath ) , headache ( slight ).

Thanks for your wishes jenuh....

Andy we are BDing from cd 8 daily. I don't want to miss any chance. I read so many times that with femara ovulation may be delayed to cd17,cd 18 also.

I just took my last femara pill last night, so cycle day 8 here now. I'm starting to think the femara is the reason I've been so tired, and I've gotten a headache almost every day. Any one else notice that? Regardless, i'll keep going with it next month if it doesn't work this month. Does everyone have to trigger O with femara? My doc only gave me the femara and now i'm starting to worry...

Headache is the only side effect with femara buckwheat,so no worries.......

Please be positive, if it wasn't suitable for you it never do anything wrong. In worst case you won't ovulate that's it.

Don't think negative,it may lead to release of negative hormones. Just chill,if femara don't work some other medicine will defnetly work for you.but I have read sooooo many positive reviews with femara. In some cases it treated so many years of infertility.so be positive.

I just took my last femara pill last night, so cycle day 8 here now. I'm starting to think the femara is the reason I've been so tired, and I've gotten a headache almost every day. Any one else notice that? Regardless, i'll keep going with it next month if it doesn't work this month. Does everyone have to trigger O with femara? My doc only gave me the femara and now i'm starting to worry...

Buckwheat, I had headache, fatigue, and nausea beginning with my last Femara pill until a few days before AF started. I figured it was my body getting used to the hormones it doesn't usually produce since I have PCOS. My first cycle, I used Ovidrel to trigger, and my RE said he was prescribing the Ovidrel only because I had never had a positive OPK with clomid or alone, and with the other meds I was on and because I have never been pregnant. He thought my body just might need an extra push to release the egg.

Not everyone uses a trigger at first or ever from what I was told. Like I said, I only got it because we were under the impression that my body didn't know HOW to ovulate on its own so we had to force it. This cycle I'm on Femara + Menopur and I ended up ovulating for the first time ever on my own. Its rare that it happens, so if I don't end up pregnant this time, I have to get my follicular scan on CD10 instead of 12.

Are they monitoring the follicles produced at all?

This is my 1st cycle with femara and I'm using it alone only.....

Im only on femara, no trigger shot.

thanks ladies, that makes me feel better...wasn't sure if maybe my doctor had forgotten to get me to trigger or something. I have started the follicle monitoring, has my first scan yesterday, as well as bloodwork. I had 5-6 follicles in each ovary, with a lead follicle in each of about 12mm...anyone know what size they should be on day 10? or how many you should have? I ended up getting really sick yesterday, nausea and (TMI) vomiting for more than 12 hours...not sure if it was related to the femara or not, but i'm hoping that doesn't happen again. What days have people ovulated on with femara? I'm using the clear blue fertility monitor everyday, and i'm still in the 'low' fertility part...

I already told you that I used cheap tests and got confused.

But I got ewcm on cd16, cd17.so I think I ovulated on those days.

I read in so many forums that with femara we can ovulate up to cd19.

Cd23 today,No significant signs and symptoms.tested as expected BFN.

But one thing bothering me is I have very low cm.

No significant signs and symptoms except sore breasts and nipples (never experienced before).

Cd23 today,No significant signs and symptoms.tested as expected BFN.

But one thing bothering me is I have very low cm.

Actually, CM production doesn't tell you if you're pregnant or not! So don't count yourself out! Some people have an increase early on, some don't!

@Buckwheat - I don't know how long your cycles usually are, or if you're taking the Femara CD3-7 or CD5-9. The first month, I had a 30 day cycle taking Femara 3-7 and on my Day 12 follicular I only had one follicle at 16mm and they like to see it be at least 18mm, so I waited until CD13 to Trigger.

He did say that after an egg reaches 12mm, it grows about 2mm's each day or more. I'm not sure how much they grow before then though.

thanks Jennuuh! I really had no frame of reference. I'm guessing i'll ovulate Friday or Saturday then, if the follicles grow at that rate. That helps me plan at least!

thanks Jennuuh! I really had no frame of reference. I'm guessing i'll ovulate Friday or Saturday then, if the follicles grow at that rate. That helps me plan at least!

Not a problem! I'm trying to be as helpful as possible haha :) just BD like crazy!

So just got home from my cd12 follicle scan, and it was pretty disappointing. My follicles are all still 11-12 mm, no growth. I'm not sure how that can happen, what with the femara days 3-7....I'm just really upset right now as it seems like the femara isn't working. I would have expected to see some growth....ugh, this infertility stuff is brutal!

Don't get disappointed, be positive buck wheat......don't stop bd anyway,we never know when the miracle will happens...but definetly it happens.....

Cd 25 today
Low cm follows.
I'm too much hungry from 2 days,whatever and how much I eat my hunger is not satisfying.....

Buckwheat - that's kind of what happened to me my first cycle of Femara. I only had one 16mm follicle after taking 3-7. Since it was borderline, they started me on Menopur injections day 7-11 after femara 3-7.

I wish I could tell you what size my follicle(s) were, but I ovulated early. RE said it must of been a great egg though. Maybe that's what they'll suggest for you next cycle?

thanks jennuuh. I had a good cry and talk with my hubby and my mom...feeling a little better now. I think our hopes are up so high that we would get pregnant this cycle that the potential of it not happening seems so heavy. Either way, next cycle will be better as we know now what my body does with the femara. Jennuuh, when do you think you'll test? are you going to hold out until af is due?

My RE told me to test this coming Monday, I'll be 12DPO - so I'm going to take that advice and wait until then. I'm feeling like this cycle is a bust now though, my progesterone symptoms are fading, and I feel like if I were pregnant they would intensify, not fade. I am only 7dpo today though, so I could definitely still be in this, so I'm holding on to that!

8dpo today, wasted one hpt bfn.....urrrgh:wacko:

Today I'm experiencing mild shooting pains causing me slight discomfort on left side of my belly from evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->