Yipeeee

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Found it :yipee: Found the most perfect house :yipee: The last viewing & the day dragged so bad ... the houses were awful & full of disappointments our first viewing we got there and he said "its gone" & from teh start I knew this house was going to be dump inside or perfect - I told my OH before we even got there we should view that one first I just had a feeling! We walked in & didn't even see upstiars before saying YES!

I'm sooo happy! Now just waiting on the checks to complete really & gutted I didn't take my camera!

Its a lounge diner but massive & it a nice shape (can't explain) kitchen is great with fridge freezer which we needed new of in the end, washing machine but its faulty gd job since we bought new one lol & a range cooker - its spotless all over! 3 bed house 3rd room is the only room laminated in the house which looks like its been done for an office & the back garden is nice with a wooden area & grass, plain neat & discreet an a nice clean garage - smart area!

I walked away glowing I was proper happy 8)

\:D/ Congratulations Wobbles, housewarming soon, and you'll only be down the road. Hurrah! :dance:

Fantastic news hun, i am so pleased for you :D . I hope everything goes through nice and fast :D

great news! so pleased for you :D

xx

fab news, I am so happy for you both :)

Horah, I only logged on this evening to see if their was any news on your house hunt, glad you found one :) Ill go away and go to bed now!

Oh thats great stuff hun, i am so pleased for you :D

Well done gr8 news xx

Wish we'd gone to it first it would have saved a cold day as theres no way we'd have looked at anything else!

I just hope a good start is the start to a completely new fresh start for me & OH. Doesn't solve your problems but I do think this move is going to do us good.

Congratulations. Hope it all goes through smoothly and quickly.

Yay .. what fab news .. am sooo pleased for you. Hope it all goes smoothly for you :D

fantastic news hun :D

a fresh start for you both is what you need :D

cant wait to see some pics soon :wink: :wink:

xxxxxxx

Great news :D I am happy for you both and hope it goes smoothly :D

You'll have to come have a drink with me Rachel & send my OH to his room since I don't know anyone else there :rofl:

:lol: YEAH! Im glad you found a place. Sounds perfect. Now you guys can have seperate offices. Put your OH in the garage.... :twisted:

Glad you found a house. Hope this is the start of better tims for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->