Yipeeeeee :)

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
I just wanted to say how great it is to see this on bnb!!

For those of you who dont know, and i am sure the whole world knows by now lol, my son tom, 4 months has spinda bifida and hydrocephalus

its a great idea sometimes us mums with sn children need to vent and scream and this is a great way of keeping the stress down

I think this forum is a great addition!

this is great to see. I've been a carer to over 90 children with different special needs and know how important places like this are.

For those of you who dont know, and i am sure the whole world knows by now lol, my son tom, 4 months has spinda bifida and hydrocephalus
Was yoru idea chicky :hugs:

Hope it becomes a source of support for you and others x

Did your FB pals find it useful?

I too am glad to see this forum!

What about another new forum for mothers/expectant mothers who have special needs/disabilities?

:wohoo::wohoo:

really plsed this forum is here for all that need it,uv each other to talk2,plus educating others :)

Was yoru idea chicky :hugs:

Hope it becomes a source of support for you and others x

Did your FB pals find it useful?

havenbt told them yet! I have been hiding away from bnb and fb for a few days!

Fab idea. Not sure really if Jessie is classes as special needs as she was born disabled but doesn't require (as yet) any different care to a 'normal' baby her age. Of course excluding the hospital and physio visits. Sincerely hope this section brings strength and support to all those who use it xXx

Fab idea. Not sure really if Jessie is classes as special needs as she was born disabled but doesn't require (as yet) any different care to a 'normal' baby her age. Of course excluding the hospital and physio visits. Sincerely hope this section brings strength and support to all those who use it xXx

This group is also for emotional support. having a disabled child, even if they dotn require anything special can still be stressfull!:) How is she?

Special Needs Parenting is such a great idea! Well done BnB!

Christine
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->