" you... eat... yoyo"

DCS

Reaction score
Is what my guy kept telling me today. Then he told me he wanted to eat a tractor, mater, woody yoyo, cars, mummy. Strange boy.

Hr also keeps telling me he wants to make cakes for the builders 2 doors down and the bin men. Which is sweet. The builders we talk to so they wouldnt be too freaked out by it. But the bin men?!?! Surely they would think I was nuts. Id love to say he will forget about it but he wont. He was stood shouting through the windows ( which were closed at the time) " binmen..... Cakes.... Week.... You.... Make" basically telling them that he will make them cakes next week.

P.s my boy think his actual name is " you" he will answer to dillan, but anytime he is asked what his name is he says " you"! Im working on it.

Haha, my DD2 (20 months) often says "Daddy eat playdoh" and then rolls over laughing. :) After she composes herself, she says "don't eat playdoh. That's rule!" I think she's heard that too often!

Ahhhhh we also get " raby ( ruby our dog).... Eat.... Playdoh..." followed by " no... Raby.... Eat .... Playdoh.... Poorly... Tummy .... ( sometimes tummy is replaced by winky LOL)

We are actually going to make the binmen cakes. I might come across as slightly strange but will make the boy happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->