You EVIL little Varmin IC's!

duyuneedme

Reaction score
Excuse me Girls... I NEED to VENT!

You dang gonnit stupid evil little IC varmins, I'd like to bleepin throw you out the bleeeeepin window, if it wasn't for some kind of bleepin piece of mind that's where you'd bleepin be! EVAP EVAP EVAP! Done venting!

Dear IC and friends,
I've been so kind to you IC, I've treated you with great gentelness, I've examined you before I dip (just to make sure there was nothing to see), I've read your directions a million times over. I've studied charts to make sure i wasnt abusing your wisdom. I've only held you in the wee as long as I was supposed to, and let you marinate as long as I was supposed to. Why is it that... every other time i test, I get this OMG ITS A POSITIVE... ALMOST but maybe an EVAP... there's definitely a line... so with my hopes all up in the air and emotions going wild because maybe, just maybe its my great big HUGE greatly anticipated B.F.P I test again and STARK FREAKIN WHITE is what I get from you?! Why after all the respect i show you do you have to do this to me? Your quick response in this matter is anticipated. Sincerely, EVAP Despiser.

Damn you vile Varmin! I suggest you pee in a sample cup, post it to the producers of this god awful IC and advise them to test their crappy sticks with your sample..then tell them where they can shove said crappy stick!

Or....less extreme measures, throw them away and get yourself some reliable IC's that have been recommended here.

I prefer plan A though :winkwink: x

I'd really like to throw them all away and just have a bfp! :) I actually came here to find out which ones to get. They're from earlypregnancytests.com. Vile vermins is right!

Oh wow. I have some of those but I haven't started using them yet though. But I also have the Wondfo brand from Amazon, I've heard good things about them, so I plan on testing twice a day to use both so I can't the surge.

Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->